Looking to become a scholar in a large village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking to become a scholar in a large village

Postby FrankMcFuzz » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:59 pm

The hunter's ways of my ancestors have decayed with the passing of their mortal bodies, their remains long since pilfered by some scoundrel or another. Once a hunter, his descendants will pursue a higher purpose. One of art and learning, for the betterment of those around him.

.....Or some such nonsense.

Hello. I died. I would like to play a more peaceful, social, townly role as a promising scholarly old fellow, shooting for the scholar credo so that I can create powerful curiosities for those who will support me. Despite being a veteran player, I would love support in my goals to attain scholarhood and have a more dependant, but important role. Organization, bookkeeping, and helping the town to expand as I cram my INT and LORE through the roof. I intend on inheriting (I made a guy to check my house and property, but I'll be killing him so I can move), so I have already completed the forager credo. This also means I'll be able to start right away.

I would like to move in to a village that is either growing or has enough capacity for a great number of people. I live in Australia and play for between 4 - 8 hours a day. I am roleplay friendly, obviously :3 PM me if you are interested in having such a role in your town. I have Discord and steam upon request to those who would like to talk more about the services I provide!

I look forward to being the town scholar~
FrankMcFuzz

Re: Looking to become a scholar in a large village

Postby SnowWiggles » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:37 am

pm me
SnowWiggles

Postby FrankMcFuzz » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:39 am

For the meantime, I'm still searching. Feel free to send me a PM, I'd like a choice of a few large villages so that I can make the best call!~
FrankMcFuzz

Postby Vassteel » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:43 pm

kinda like a librarian or the guy that can teach discoveries and combat moves. neat

i would offer a spot but im not sure if were at the size your currently looking for.
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
Vassteel

Postby FrankMcFuzz » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:42 pm

Hey guys.

No longer looking for a spot at this time. Thanks everyone for the interest!~
FrankMcFuzz

Return to Dwarves & Thieves