Dedicated Silk Farmer looking for an Advanced Village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Dedicated Silk Farmer looking for an Advanced Village

Postby SlicingTheMoon » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:57 pm

I am almost 30 years old, so very mature player, I have dyslexia so don't mind my bad English.
My Discord: MoonCake#5704 and yes people have already told me i look like Jorb :lol:

Looking for an well established village that I can join and produce silk for in exchange for food and curios.
I am very bad at the start of the game, I just want to dive in to what i am good at directly,
I know it is hard to trust someone in this game, so i do not mind having limited to no rights at all, outside of the silk production.

The reason why I want to join a well established village is because i like to mass produce and that has some certain needs.
With one Great Hall with a cellar i should be able to care for around 1200 eggs and for each additional Great Hall i can care for 1700 more.
As long they are close to each other i don't mind where they are located, even under ground, as long i have the option for expansion later on.
I have a system that is very efficient and lower the burden on me to produce huge quantities, but that need preparation.
Privacy is also important for me so my work space need to be limited to me, the village chief and the friends i make there.

If someone could take care of planting mulberry trees so i do not have to split my stats and time on farming would be great.
I can mass plant crappy mulberry trees for producing quantity over quality myself when needed,
but to increase the quality of the eggs a dedicated tree farmer would be appreciated

I would like to get curios and lots of dex food so i can take care of the production quality myself,
I doubt there is anyone willing to sit and boil thousands upon thousands of cocoons each week, then make threads out of that and lastly cloth.
But until i get to that skill level I hope there will be someone to help me.
If the quality is capped by leaves, table or my skills i will tell and you can choose what to do about it or if i should just produce quantity over quality.

Lets hope i find someone who needs me.
Always working on intelligent Village Designs.
SlicingTheMoon

Re: Dedicated Silk Farmer looking for an Advanced Village

Postby PaleAle59 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:29 pm

well you are welcome to join our village at Kattegat we have a person that takes care of silk atm but you are welcome to do the same if you like ... by the way i tried to add you on discord but it did not work so here is mine PaleAle#6069
PaleAle59

Re: Dedicated Silk Farmer looking for an Advanced Village

Postby samogonwik » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:57 am

We will be glad to a new friend and neighbor.
discord: samogonwik #3049
hs on haven and hearth "samogon"
samogonwik

Return to Dwarves & Thieves