Th' Isle o' Borgabunda be recruitin' salty Seadogs.

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Th' Isle o' Borgabunda be recruitin' salty Seadogs.

Postby Vassteel » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:52 am

Ahoy Scallywags. we'r lookin' fer a new folks. We'r settled on an island north o' " The South Continent wit' plans o' startin' our owns seafarin' realm eventually.

All professions are welcome here. There's plenty to do for everyone.
New players are welcome while it is still early world
Havin' a referral from a trusty individual in discord be highly recommended. (Tho not required.)
We also offer personal plots 15x30 prob a bit small by world standards but this is an island space can get tight pretty quick.

Some QnA
So wha' do we do? Well we live on an island....

Are we established? yeah kinda still a bit o' construction goin on. However it is progressing swiftly

Wha' are our goals? Exploit th' high seas, Trading world wide oneday, or get rich or drown tryin'.

Is there a particular reason weve chosen to live out on an island? Nah not really but thar's a couple nice thin's we've noticed so far. Less foot traffic for one. Ye wont 'ave every local Tom, Dick, 'n Harry traipsin' around yer turf. it takes a bit o' effort t' get here.

What times zones are we? Mostly EU/US

So if ye reckon th' Chill island life be fer ye send me a PM if ye're interested 'n if ye 'ave someone who would be willin' t' vouch fer yer character include em in th' PM @Vassteel#1478
Last edited by Vassteel on Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
Vassteel

Re: Th' Isle o' Borgabunda be crimpin' salty Seawogs.

Postby Agame » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:15 pm

Sounds really interesting as a setting, but I don't think I'd like roleplaying a pirate at all. Good luck to you and lots of pray from the sea!
Vigilance wrote:just remove midgets, they suck ass and serve no function besides annoying people.

As a rule of thumb, everything that makes life easyer and less boring/grinding for players is a great idea. Everything that makes the game harder is crap coming from sadistic tendencies of Jorbtar helped by the few players with the same kind of disorders.
Agame

Postby Vassteel » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:12 pm

Were not Really role playing as pirates at all. I just figured it would be amusing and different to run the post through one of them pirate translators. :lol:
Vassteel

Postby DougRatmen » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:44 pm

Vassteel wrote:Were not Really role playing as pirates at all. I just figured it would be amusing and different to run the post through one of them pirate translators. :lol:

This is what happens when you stay out to sea too long, Vassteel, you should sue.
W8 - Hermit
W9 - Ranger of Bleakwater > Lawspeaker of Meadhaus
W10 - Knights who say Ni founder > 404 > Rattenschlob >Lawspeaker of LT > Solaire > Lategame Hermit
W11 - Knights Solaire founder
DougRatmen

Postby Vassteel » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:45 pm

ah hah yah i cant sue the navy thats not allowed
Vassteel

Postby Ysh » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:48 pm

Vassteel wrote:ah hah yah i cant sue the navy thats not allowed

It is allowed if you have a bigger navy.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Vassteel » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:08 pm

Yeah you right

So yeah, What do we actually do out here if were not Larping Pirates.

Currently were in the construction phase, once we have that setup we plan to setup for some oceanic trading of bulk goods and quality crafted curios and clothing. I feel like the market has enough options for quality metal goods so well do something like bulk orders of good curios at cheap prices.

gotta finish construction first, so people have a place to produce the materials and wares they would like to peddle, and sizeable player housing areas so people have a place to comfortably store their booty. After thats complete we will reassess and tune our goals.
Vassteel

Postby springyb » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:57 am

I want to RP pirates anyways. Let's go.
springyb

Re: Th' Isle o' Borgabunda be recruitin' salty Seadogs.

Postby Sebitaco » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:50 am

I've recently joined, and i would recommend anyone who likes islands or a pirate-themed playstyle to join. Great group of people
Sebitaco

Return to Dwarves & Thieves