Looking for a medium/large village to call home

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for a medium/large village to call home

Postby somesoyboy » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:14 am

Howdy,

I'm looking for a place to call home. Ideally this place would have a decently-sized group of players who'd have a laid back demeanor, would be unafraid to swear like sailors, and preferably also employ a serious playstyle.

I'm in UTC +1, have played Haven on and off for 9+ years, been in a few villages, done some farming, raiding, mining, hunting - all throughout the various worlds. My current character is a hunter/miner/forager with 100+ UA/MC and 60-ish stats. Masonry at 100+, and explo/survival are around 90 with the right equipment. I have killed bears this world, solo.

I am stuck on a continent and would happily create a new crafting/farming alt to be introduced in the village before bringing my main over if you're located on a different continent, assuming knarr is not accessible for pickup yet. I personally don't have the time nor patience for that metagaming spy drama, since it could be better spent playing and enjoying, so don't bother accusing me; just ask for whatever you like if you want proof.

I've got discord, a wonderful logitech headset with mic that somehow still holds up after all these years, and a semi-hardcore playstyle with a reasonable amount of hours to drop into the game (READ: a lot of hours). The majority of my playtime is on legacy haven, but I've quickly picked up the new mechanics of hafen, and i'm an interested and quick learner. I have no problem with either an extreme communal living setup (sandbox game communism yay) or a separate but cooperative plot-based village, or anything in between.

Mostly I just want a group of active and fun people to play and talk shit with.

PM me for further conversation, I will amend the post if/when i've been swept away by a passionate lover.
somesoyboy

Re: Looking for a medium/large village to call home

Postby Clovery » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:04 pm

personally don't have the time nor patience for that metagaming spy drama

yet you made post with new acc, LUL ;D
Clovery

Re: Looking for a medium/large village to call home

Postby Vigilance » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:06 pm

yea not really buying the whole brand new account thing being anything but malicious
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Return to Dwarves & Thieves