The Shadow People - CLOSED (Europe/Midrabbit)

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: The Shadow People - Recruiting 1!

Postby Prowny » Thu May 09, 2019 6:42 pm

We still have one plot ready :)
loftar wrote:The tears in this thread are so delicious
Prowny

Re: The Shadow People - Recruiting halted

Postby DougRatmen » Sat May 11, 2019 1:47 am

Hah, I'll be the first to post here other than the OP!

Nice village here, been playing with it for a while. Suggest to most players looking for something more relaxed!
W8 - Hermit
W9 - Ranger of Bleakwater > Lawspeaker of Meadhaus
W10 - Knights who say Ni founder > 404 > Rattenschlob >Lawspeaker of LT > Solaire > Lategame Hermit
W11 - Knights Solaire founder
DougRatmen

Re: The Shadow People - Recruiting OPEN!

Postby Prowny » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:57 am

Open recruitment once again :D
Prowny

Re: The Shadow People - Recruiting OPEN! (Europe/Midrabbit)

Postby Prowny » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:34 pm

Still recruiting :D
Prowny

Postby Dredonkey » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:54 am

Hey I am interested in joining, I am not super experienced but I have played this game before and decided to get back into it with the new world and all (and I just think its a cool game).
I am a quick learner and know a good amount about the systems of the game (basics, combat, FEP's) still need to touch up on some things but I am sure I can do it.
I dont mind being self sufficient at all and it would be nice to live with a village and help contribute to something and have some people to chill out and play the game with.
I added you on discord (same username there) so you can get back to me on there if you want.
I also dont know what midrabbit is, as far as I can tell europe is one of the continents in the game world? (I have also heard it referred to as the northern continent) I am there so hopefully that should make things easier.
Anyway, my time zone is PDT, so expect active hours during the day for that timezone, see you around :)

Edit:
Here are the answers to the questions in the initial post

How long have you been playing? I found out about the game a loooonggg time ago but I was like 9 years old and had no idea what I was doing lol. I think I have known about hafen since about 2013 or something like that, not entirely sure.
What are your prefered roles in game? Not totally sure on this one yet, but I really like the idea of mining so far, and the processing and preparation that goes into that.
How many hours a day/week can you play? Obviously more free on the weekends, but I am also very free on weekdays, so alot, but I dont like to spend all my time playing video games.
What do you look for in a village? People.
What do you have to offer to a village? Whatever people would like that I am able to do, I like feeling like part of a team (:
Have you ever been associated with another group, village, realm or faction? Nope.
What country are you from? Timezone? Timezone is PST (UTC-8)
What will you need to get you started? I shouldnt need anything as long as I can get over to the village, I just made a new character so I dont have anything to bring with me.
Do you agree with our no scent rule? Im not sure what this is because it wasnt mentioned in the initial forum post but if it is the "only rule" that you mentioned (which is to not commit crimes) yes I agree with that.
Dredonkey

Postby DougRatmen » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:53 am

Dredonkey wrote:-Snip-

Not tryin' to be snarky here, but I think he was intending for you to use the forums PM system
W8 - Hermit
W9 - Ranger of Bleakwater > Lawspeaker of Meadhaus
W10 - Knights who say Ni founder > 404 > Rattenschlob >Lawspeaker of LT > Solaire > Lategame Hermit
W11 - Knights Solaire founder
DougRatmen

Postby Prowny » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:09 am

DougRatmen wrote:
Dredonkey wrote:-Snip-

Not tryin' to be snarky here, but I think he was intending for you to use the forums PM system

Whatever works! He's in, still recruiting :D
Prowny

Postby Prowny » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:00 pm

Still 2 plots ready for new villagers :)
Prowny

Postby Prowny » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:56 am

Last spot for now!

(Don't worry we have more plots coming)
Prowny

Postby reexar77 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:01 pm

Check your DM's :)
The Infamous Alex A.K.A The Lion , The Fallen King , Destroyer of Worlds , Taker of women , Down under criminal , That one guy who forgets to bring his axe , Also lover of kittens and cupcakes , Stalker of mammoths and harvester of moss , Dispatcher of Russians , Rider of Buttstalion , Basement troll , Slayer of honeybuns , Romanian bane of nature
reexar77

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves