The village of AnchorHeart needs some good folk!

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

The village of AnchorHeart needs some good folk!

Postby Immatricious » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:04 am

Greetings Hearthlings

The first settler of AnchorHeart settled a few days after the birth of this world, but this world has also birthed in him the need to seek his peers, refine and redefine what it is to be on this hearth of a world, as one, and as many. AnchorHeart welcomes new folks willing to partake in the chaos and beauty of this game, may it be for the first or 11th time.

Anyone willing to join will be allocated a plot of required proportions and allowed access to the public areas, and If needed we will provide cross-oceanic transport to the more distant folks.

Be advised that AnchorHeart is not necessarily looking for the finest of crews but not for weak hearts either. No villager should play more than he wants, but persistence is important.
(Play at your pace but don't leave us hangin')

As for myself, I'm a player who played some years ago but really got into the game in world 10 and founded the small humble village of Unprisma with surrounding neighbours. Pretty persistent weekly playtime, but varying play hours. I know quite a good bunch but I find comfort in knowing there is always more to know.

You may contact me through PM or via Discord( Xafer#9602 )
Last edited by Immatricious on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Immatricious

Re: The village of AnchorHeart needs some good folk!

Postby Immatricious » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:43 pm

New faces have been joining but we are still looking for more people! We're located on the western part of midrabbit
Immatricious

Postby Immatricious » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:17 am

We are getting bigger but are still looking to expand, new or already existing characters are welcome. We will be waiting for you!
Immatricious

Postby Immatricious » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:26 pm

Recruitment is still open to all willing to find a helpful and friendly community!
Immatricious

Return to Dwarves & Thieves