Join Us! New Braavos Village is recruiting!

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Join Us! New Braavos Village is recruiting!

Postby Rompehuevos » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:59 am

@Zipsolin Sure, send me a pm with your discord information, and we can talk more.
Rompehuevos

Re: Join Us! New Braavos Village is recruiting!

Postby Rompehuevos » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:27 pm

Again, i must thank you all for the interest. We had a great response :D .

Im going to keep the recruitment open in case a miner wants to join us. Currently New Braavos has a master miner looking for an apprentice. He will guide you through the intricacies of the underground and help you become a true mason. Other positions can be taken into consideration as well while this "extra time" of recruitment is open.

Thanks for the consideration.
Rompehuevos

Postby Rompehuevos » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:16 am

We already got an apprentice miner, and sorry to those i didn´t replied this past weekend i had quite a busy schedule. Nevertheless New Braavos is a prosper community with feast-full-bellies and all the recruits we could hope for. Thanks to all! Applications are still welcomed, as New Braavos strives to become always bigger, but lead roles are taken already. Should you wish to join us now, it would be on an "apprentice" level, unless its an already experienced/specialized char.

Join New Braavos! Where free men and women prosper!
Rompehuevos

Postby Rompehuevos » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:33 am

Another round of interviews will be available this sunday for those who contacted me. Yeah, i know my reaction time sucks during weekends, but i promise i procrastinate a lot in the office and im always available during the week :lol:

A new village to live in? Look no further, New Braavos is it!
Rompehuevos

Postby Rompehuevos » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:02 pm

A new opening is available in New Braavos, our current tailor is a little bit overworked and is looking for a new apprentice, we need someone with the bravery to become our new... Silk Master! Please pm me if you are interested.
Last edited by Rompehuevos on Mon May 27, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rompehuevos

Postby Rompehuevos » Mon May 27, 2019 5:37 pm

Many villages have come and gone... New Braavos remains!

We open recruitment again, because we feel other villages are failing due to low activity. This last month, death and lazyness has taken a toll on the lands... NOT in our village, we remain a core of players willing and able. Of course more manpower is always welcomed, so if you are "forced hermit" after your village abandoned you, or a player willing to take an active role in a village, New Braavos is the place for you. Contact me thru pm if you are interested :D
Rompehuevos

Postby kirione » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:40 am

discord link plz,returning player interested
kirione

Previous

Return to Dwarves & Thieves