Yet Another Village Recruitment Thread

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Yet Another Village Recruitment Thread

Postby KatoKhan » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:52 pm

Winterfell
Sigil: The Wolf
Motto: Winter is Coming
Realm: AD
Village Type: Communal. Should someone want a plot or designated area (other than a house) that can be arranged
Belief system: Many hands make for lighter work
Population: 12 ( 3 Active Mains, 1 Semi Active Mains, 2 Inactive Mains, 6 Alts)
Language: English
Voice Used: Discord
Maturity Level: Adult

What we offer: Everything. Just about everything in the village is communal. We do everything. Farming, Animal Husbandry, Mining, Tailoring, Hunting, Fishing, you name it.
Most people have a house or a room in a building where they store some personal items and their study desk but most everything is available to all, within reason of course.

What we expect: Contribution. Try your best to keep the scales balanced with what you give to the village and what you take from the village. Naturally certain things can only be done by people
with appropriate skill levels, but there are always ways to contribute as there is always work to be done.

Right now we have just about all basis covered but its mostly by 2 people so would like to lighten their load.

If you are a Hermit looking for a more social game play, contact Kato #2514 on discord or PM me here.
If you are in a village that is stagnant and not what you signed up for, contact Kato #2514 on discord or PM me here.
If you are part of a small group that want a more organized gameplay experience contact Kato #2514 on discord or PM me here.
If you are the LS of a Village that just seems to be dying and you want a fresh start by relocating, contact Kato #2514 on discord or PM me here.
If you have pissed off a major faction and are looking for a place to go and hide from them, Don't contact me. While I understand your pain, we can't and wont save you.
If you are in a village that is doing ok but just want more and are interested in merging, contact Kato #2514 on discord or PM me here.

If you would like more information about Winterfell, the area we live in, our allies and enemies, or anything else feel free to contact me.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm Beautiful
KatoKhan

Re: Yet Another Village Recruitment Thread

Postby Grog » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:27 pm

I really wonder how much Winterfells are in this world now.
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Re: Yet Another Village Recruitment Thread

Postby KatoKhan » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:39 pm

Well, GoT is the best series ever made, so it is natural
Don't hate me 'cause I'm Beautiful
KatoKhan

Return to Dwarves & Thieves