Two fresh people looking for village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Two fresh people looking for village

Postby dervel » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:14 pm

Hello,

Me and my friend are looking for a village. We used to play the game some time ago (hermits) but stopped after we got raided, so we would like to try out a village this time.

PS. Even if you don't have something to offer, are villages generally recruiting new people?
dervel

Re: Two fresh people looking for village

Postby Actuarius » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:41 pm

I just started a couple of weeks ago and have been asking the same questions, and received quite a few responses. There are some groups and villages taking in strays. Due to the raiding & permadeath nature of the game not sure if they want to be adverted here on a forum. if interested hit me a PM and I'll tell you what I know, or add me on Discord, Actuarius#2851
Nerd-Rage: "So, OP signed in WEEK ago, and says all other players who played hard for like a YEAR should be dead, so he can rule this world by his own.
Good job, sir!" --- Enjoyment_2
Actuarius

Re: Two fresh people looking for village

Postby Zachary09 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:54 pm

The City of Brodgar is continuously taking people in.

Keep in mind, however, that is indeed a city - thus it's not a village. It has a private ownership system with voluntary sharing, selling & so on. Anyone can settle there.
Zachary09

Return to Dwarves & Thieves