Looking for Olaris

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for Olaris

Postby Attas » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:22 pm

We played together last world and I have some great memories, so if Olaris is reading this, please send a message somehow.
Attas

Re: Looking for Olaris

Postby vatas » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:23 am

Since my previous post apparently wasn't clear enough for certain moderator's tastes: Olaris, if you are reading this, you can click on "Attas" next to post count to open their profile and select "PM:Send private message."
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby azrid » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:08 pm

This person has expressed wanting to be under a new identity every world.
I highly doubt you will get into contact unless you guess the new identity in the current world.
azrid

Postby borka » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:52 am

Olaris# at Discord ?!?
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby Attas » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:58 pm

She's unreacheable both on discord and on forums. Olaris was a very discreet person and very aware of internet privacy, so the only way to get in touch with her is for her to get in touch with you. Last world we tied an interesting friendship and I'd like to be able to continue talking to her. For the record, I'm not playing anymore and I don't have any Haven projects, it was just very fun talking to her.
Attas

Return to Dwarves & Thieves