any sleuths out there?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

any sleuths out there?

Postby DaBean1 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:26 pm

Hello all,

Any sleuths out there that can help me locate an individual who razed my settlement.

I logged in to find this person razing my base, not stealing anything just destroying the place. With the assistance of a neighbor (who came to my assistance armed) and some negotiating with the person they finally left, although they didn't leave me with much left.

I got their name, not sure how to spell it out with my keyboard since it is in Russian. So, I have attached an image of them.

I am unable to take any action but am wanting to steer clear of them and whichever area they resided in. Can't do much about the river we share but I imagine I'll make due with some nice walls once I get them up. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Attachments
criminal.JPG
criminal.JPG (13.52 KiB) Viewed 2696 times
DaBean1

Re: any sleuths out there?

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:42 pm

Boosting your perc or exploration might help you spot scents if the vandal has high int and stealth, but it may not be enough to actually track them.

Make sure your base is properly secured so that people can't just wander in and break things. Odds are it wasn't secure, or they left a ram or wrecking ball and you weren't on to spot and remove it. If you aren't the type of person to play every day, then keep it low key so losses are easily replaced, and there may be some security measures you can take to minimize the damage they can do, such as spreading out between levels, and compartmentalizing different industries with more walls.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Jalpha » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:06 pm

Rangers are rare to non-existant in this era of the game. Probably he doesn't want you in the same area harvesting "his" resources. If you don't have walls you were asking for it sorry to say. "No claim - Fair game" only stretches so far.

There is gear you can wear to improve you per×exp. It might be worth visiting a market. You are unlikely to be able to do much about him though because he probably does have walls. I mean a bored PvPer might offer assistance but usually you need a pretty good story to draw enough attention.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Hrenli » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:29 pm

Probably the same guy stole tarsticks from my knarr, so here it is:

Too old to rock-n-roll, too young to die.
Hrenli

Postby Jalpha » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:18 pm

Some skull...

They are never as tough as you think.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Return to The Moot