my last will

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: my last will

Postby Amanda44 » Wed May 06, 2020 1:27 pm

I'm really interested to know if anyone could sort him out ... an update, if someone did, would be lovely to hear. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby jordancoles » Wed May 06, 2020 9:42 pm

Amanda44 wrote:I'm really interested to know if anyone could sort him out ... an update, if someone did, would be lovely to hear. :)

A couple of us Paypal'd him some cash but he was able to fix his pc himself so the actual madlad refunded the payments
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby shubla » Wed May 06, 2020 9:53 pm

jordancoles wrote: actual madlad refunded the payments

In some countries, people actually have respect and dignity. Unlike in many western countries where people are selfish and greedy.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Jackwolf » Thu May 07, 2020 2:29 am

Good guy Train.

Force sub tokens upon him.
Beezer12Washingbeard: If poo mechanics were implemented, mercury could cure constipation wounds
magisticus: Most of us avoid making jokes like this because there is always a risk Loftar might think it's a good idea and we all have to re-design our villages for sewerage. -6/29/17
Jackwolf

Postby Amanda44 » Thu May 07, 2020 8:16 am

jordancoles wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:I'm really interested to know if anyone could sort him out ... an update, if someone did, would be lovely to hear. :)

A couple of us Paypal'd him some cash but he was able to fix his pc himself so the actual madlad refunded the payments

Aww, that's so nice to hear and ppl say we don't have a nice community! I'm really glad he managed to fix it. Thanks for the update Jordan. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Previous

Return to The Moot