Way to go

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Way to go

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:03 am

Kamekono wrote:What fucked up reality do you live in?

The 3rd century of Northern Europe where Vikings and raiding tribes pillaged lesser armed and protected villages? Just because we don't have to deal with this in the civilized world today doesn't mean that its existence isn't felt today (see Syria, Saharan African countries, etc) or in the past (Mongol Horde, Vikings, etc.) Even "civilized countries" got in on the act. Look what the Americans did to the tribes of North America.

One might ask: what school did you go to that you don't know these sort of terrors of history?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby delfer8 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:58 pm

tyrtix wrote:there's nothing to learn about pvp in this game: it's factions against the world, and they get all the means to win the battle, including contents only reserved to factions wich are the best in the game.
What the newbs actually learn here is that this game is no place for them to play, and most of the community is okay with the retarded way to play as a freak with agoraphobia.
The real problem in this game, is indeed in his community, and devs still encouraging them instead of beign happy they will go fuck themselves in another place.
Know what? why don't make another server with only pve?
PVP players are so overrated in every game, and even jorb and loftar found that some time ago, but heck, at least if they like to play like that, let them reserve a world for that, and leave the other peaceful players to their playstyle.

Thanks for this wise words. +1
Be nice, the woods are aware of you.

W3 and 4 Hermitage
W5 Emberwood and Kirribilli, PANDEMONIUM
W6 MIRROR LAKE
W7 Tkearns village
W10 F&I
W12 BROLAND, Weasel's Blue Boar Inn, Grimmhold retirement
W13 Monke Spanish plot
W14 Kakariko village Druid
W15 Into the deep woods

Where are you Weasel!?!?
delfer8

Postby delfer8 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:03 pm

azrid wrote:
tyrtix wrote:there's nothing to learn about pvp in this game
What the newbs actually learn here is that this game is no place for them to play

Well said.
Noobs don't know what is effective to learn so they get a delusional idea about the game which is amplified by people like you.
They need to learn how to survive not how to fight a group of players as a solo player.
Its always a noob dying in deep water or getting back up after the game tells him u can port back home making these threads and then a few white knights saying how the noobs are right about everything.

Omg that point has no sense. I mean even if the game is giving u advice when u cross to deep water its a fucking 14size red font phrase left down corner of your fucking screen. If the noob is scared for being chased by animal or player or if he does not notice it for just being new, how the fuck would he learn? wheres the explained tuto? i mean all u have to learn about the game and related to the ways to survive different death situations is not in a PDF lol. It is all around the forum or a not updated wiki.

Noobs 1/ H&H's tutorials 0

W3 and 4 Hermitage
W6 MIRROR LAKE
W7 Tkearns village
W10 F&I
W13 Monke Spanish plot
W15 Into the deep woods

Where are you Weasel!?!?
delfer8

Postby delfer8 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:07 pm

xdragonlord18 wrote:
tyrtix wrote:Devs, get rid of this scum populating your game, believe me, you will earn a LOT more than you loose.

Nobody is going to believe you because you don't know what you're talking about. PVP is more fundamental to Haven than any other mechanic. The game doesn't have a large population because it's an obtuse game in an already niche genre, not because it's hard or because people can kill idiots. Splitting the server into PVP/PVE would be such a disaster; the PVE server would be a grief fest and both worlds would be even more sparsely populated than the world is now. Noobs can learn if they can read, have played games before and aren't idiots. My friend and I started like any other player and now we're comparable to large factions (just at a smaller scale). The idea that the problems noobs face are unavoidable flaws of the game's design is absurd.

fucking LOL, pvp can be just turned off and the game would grow a fucking lot. What u saying may be because u're one of the pvp players of the game. I believe him because this game has nice mechanics and content out of PvP that would make other survival games shit. Your PvP brain is talking tho.

Oh ask Wurm online if their game is a dissaster, they've separated servers, and there are many other examples.

W3 and 4 Hermitage
W6 MIRROR LAKE
W7 Tkearns village
W10 F&I
W13 Monke Spanish plot
W15 Into the deep woods

Where are you Weasel!?!?
delfer8

Postby terechgracz » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:16 pm

delfer8 wrote:
xdragonlord18 wrote:
tyrtix wrote:Devs, get rid of this scum populating your game, believe me, you will earn a LOT more than you loose.

Nobody is going to believe you because you don't know what you're talking about. PVP is more fundamental to Haven than any other mechanic. The game doesn't have a large population because it's an obtuse game in an already niche genre, not because it's hard or because people can kill idiots. Splitting the server into PVP/PVE would be such a disaster; the PVE server would be a grief fest and both worlds would be even more sparsely populated than the world is now. Noobs can learn if they can read, have played games before and aren't idiots. My friend and I started like any other player and now we're comparable to large factions (just at a smaller scale). The idea that the problems noobs face are unavoidable flaws of the game's design is absurd.

fucking LOL, pvp can be just turned off and the game would grow a fucking lot. What u saying may be because u're one of the pvp players of the game. I believe him because this game has nice mechanics and content out of PvP that would make other survival games shit. Your PvP brain is talking tho.

Oh ask Wurm online if their game is a dissaster, they've separated servers, and there are many other examples.

Yea i wish pvp was turned off for fuxkers like you, so i can come and shit your base with 100stockpiles of dirt and create palisade around your base so you cant leave xD.
200+ posts and you know nothing, there is already post about pvp by devs.
terechgracz

Postby delfer8 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:17 pm

VDZ wrote:
tyrtix wrote:Know what? why don't make another server with only pve?

Developer Thoughts on PvP. Read it. It answers your question.

If they want to make the game with IRL life mechanicas and good and bad things why isnt there any law mechanics and jails and Ranging or police classes or skills? Just because its a wrong way of seeing it. They should fix some mechanics about it and add a balance between evil and good, between the spruce cap noob and the faction warrior. Now it all is unbalanced, as Subbla demostrated in his immoral botknar trip.

W3 and 4 Hermitage
W6 MIRROR LAKE
W7 Tkearns village
W10 F&I
W13 Monke Spanish plot
W15 Into the deep woods

Where are you Weasel!?!?
delfer8

Postby delfer8 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:19 pm

terechgracz wrote:Yea i wish pvp was turned off for fuxkers like you, so i can come and shit your base with 100stockpiles of dirt and create palisade around your base so you cant leave xD.
200+ posts and you know nothing, there is already post about pvp by devs.

Yeah thats right, but with a law system that could be avoided. Also go call fuxker your mother boy, im here to talk not to stand to wankers

People seem to have long mouth when they're after a keyboard it seems

W3 and 4 Hermitage
W6 MIRROR LAKE
W7 Tkearns village
W10 F&I
W13 Monke Spanish plot
W15 Into the deep woods

Where are you Weasel!?!?
delfer8

Postby terechgracz » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:16 pm

delfer8 wrote:People seem to have long mouth when they're after a keyboard it seems

You're one of theese guys, go FUCKING LOL at your mother boy.
terechgracz

Postby delfer8 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:20 pm

terechgracz wrote:
delfer8 wrote:People seem to have long mouth when they're after a keyboard it seems

You're one of theese guys, go FUCKING LOL at your mother boy.

HAHA thats te most clever shit u can say? come on, ive seen better bullys in this forum.
U have my attention now, im standing to you. What now?

W3 and 4 Hermitage
W6 MIRROR LAKE
W7 Tkearns village
W10 F&I
W13 Monke Spanish plot
W15 Into the deep woods

Where are you Weasel!?!?
delfer8