REWARD FOR THE HEAD OF A THIEF

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

REWARD FOR THE HEAD OF A THIEF

Postby johnfalcon » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:54 pm

REWARD 3 TOKENS
Okay, so its like this, our Lawspeaker, lets call him scumbag for arguments sake, stole my Q42 Mother of Pearl.
The evidence is that
1, I knew exactly where it was – in my study desk as I checked before I went offline – it was in the first slot where it had been kept since I got it a few days before. (I don’t yet have that much int to study it)
2, The only person other than me with a key to my house was – said, scumbag and the lock was not picked.
3. There were no scents.
4. The only one of our village that had been online since I logged off – was, said scumbag.
So you decide if this is correct.

Luckily I had built the entire palisades that morning and had them on my Master Key, so was able to lock him in for the day – I relented and let him out with an alt that night.
This is a dangerous mission and therefore I am offering 3 in-game tokens for his head, as he has now got some of his chums out looking for me (the ones that killed AD)
There is a condition however and that is that no-one else in the village is to be harmed – or you will not be paid.
I can give directions to the village – so finding him will not be a major trauma.
Please pm me if you are interested, I will not be giving out MY location so the people who are looking for me need not apply - tokens will be delivered by Alt/beacon.

The Reward IS negotiable pm with OFFERS.
johnfalcon

Re: REWARD FOR THE HEAD OF A THIEF

Postby Vassteel » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:49 pm

John your the theif not me. you overreacted over a single shitty q mother of pearl. Anyone who knows me know im not the kind that steals from others ill just buy it.
You also stole from the village itself your the theif here not me.

So if you want to play bounty games

Anyone that brings me the Head of John Falcon will get a golden sub. PM or poke me on discord
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
Vassteel

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:51 pm

Whoa... this got interesting fast! :shock:
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby dagngayt » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:53 pm

John - did you have to 'take possession' of your desk when you came back on? Because as far as I know, the only way for someone to take something from your desk is to take possession of it. If not, then maybe since it was in your study desk, you studied it?
dagngayt

Postby Vassteel » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:00 am

Just being a bit more descriptive on which Gold sub the reward is

You must deliver his corpse so I can retrieve the required materials for my new beer drinking mug. Once its been verified its him and not one of his alts. payment of the golden sub will be done via the checkout link you gib link I gib sub

Cause I know yall ask the same questions
I don't know which direction this UKcoomer snake slunk off to but I have an idea, there are no scents.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (76.64 KiB) Viewed 1634 times
Last edited by Vassteel on Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vassteel

Postby Vassteel » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:01 am

MagicManICT wrote:Whoa... this got interesting fast! :shock:

It really upset me that someone would so willingly destroy my trust in them.
Vassteel

Postby DatSheep » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:18 am

Whew, very interested in to see how this progresses. May the real thief get rekt :ugeek:
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:20 am

dagngayt wrote:John - did you have to 'take possession' of your desk when you came back on? Because as far as I know, the only way for someone to take something from your desk is to take possession of it. If not, then maybe since it was in your study desk, you studied it?

??

There is no restriction on taking things from study desks, only putting things into them.

Source: Regularly steal wolverine glands from my villagers to make boots
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby dagngayt » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:28 am

Audiosmurf wrote:
dagngayt wrote:John - did you have to 'take possession' of your desk when you came back on? Because as far as I know, the only way for someone to take something from your desk is to take possession of it. If not, then maybe since it was in your study desk, you studied it?

??

There is no restriction on taking things from study desks, only putting things into them.

Source: Regularly steal wolverine glands from my villagers to make boots

I sit corrected... But since the Mother of pearl only need 15 int to study, it still could have been studied - it doesn't take many blueberry pies and fishwraps to get there.
dagngayt

Postby Burinn » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:29 am

Someone kill this son of a bitch so I have so we all have some tears to watch flow.
Last edited by Burinn on Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Next

Return to The Moot