Who is who in World 12's political landscape?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Who is who in World 12's political landscape?

Postby kiddoinc » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:51 pm

Hohol32 wrote:
boshaw wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:Pride = "AD", sacraer and his slaves

Hey now we're not all slaves! :(

Ozzy envying, coz he have less slaves then AD.

We are not slaves in the kingdom of ashes, we have been freed by the dragon lady.
kiddoinc

Postby VDZ » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:43 am

Ants wrote:There's also North Star Kingdom. They don't fight much, but they'll likely be the ones to build this world's big market.

Where?
VDZ

Postby Aceb » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:30 am

VDZ wrote:
Ants wrote:There's also North Star Kingdom. They don't fight much, but they'll likely be the ones to build this world's big market.

Where?

North Star Kingdom exist but it is not on political landscape, because it is not a power faction and wanted to stay away from big bois playground. Larper kingdom according to discord population and as Ants say, they aim more for creating a market than being a power.

But to be fair, Balder Bra is (or was) raiding it from time to time.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Whisper » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:48 pm

Aceb wrote:
VDZ wrote:

Where?

North Star Kingdom exist but it is not on political landscape, because it is not a power faction and wanted to stay away from big bois playground. Larper kingdom according to discord population and as Ants say, they aim more for creating a market than being a power.

I heard north star got destroyed in pvp recently while on advantage. I wouldn't trust a kingdom that can't defend itself.
Whisper

Postby Aceb » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:52 pm

Whisper wrote:smth

North star doesn't participate much in PvP tho and never on advantage. If it had any advantages, it wouldn't be stuck in a bubble of Balder Bra.
Any PvP that happens is because either Balder Bra is baiting larpers to come out or catch them outside. There was currently one battle (if You can even call it a battle lol) that ended on draw (BB 1 dead, NKS 1 KO, no BB cairn bashed) when NKS tried to break the bubble it is in.

Also You completely missed my point that kingdom, faction, whatever word You want to use, NKS is not really on political landscape and You heard about it only because of BB.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Ants » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:02 pm

There's also the top secret kingdom being built by people who "quit the game". All hail the king who "stopped playing months ago" and the queen who's "not playing this world"!

They'll probably stay away from fights and start claiming land in a year.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby NeoBasilisk » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:32 am

Can someone mark the rough geographical areas where the kingdoms are located? I'm more interested in the "core" locations as opposed to infinite seamark spam.
NeoBasilisk

Postby seaofscrolls » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:24 am

Aceb wrote:
VDZ wrote:
Ants wrote:

THONK

Weird how the two people talking up North Star in this thread are both affiliated with North Star
seaofscrolls

Postby Aceb » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:21 pm

seaofscrolls wrote:[
Weird how the two people talking up North Star in this thread are both affiliated with North Star

Well it make sense that somebody who's close enough to know things, speak about things that people outside do not know, huh?
Also who is the second one kek
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby xzo » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:11 pm

Whisper wrote:I heard north star got destroyed in pvp recently while on advantage. I wouldn't trust a kingdom that can't defend itself.

few minor wounds and pvp practicing more than got destroyed, there was no fight so far when we (NS) had advantage, except for advantage in balls as we every time left the gate to face BB
My mother told me Someday I would buy
Galley with good oars Sail to distant shores
Stand up high in the prow Noble barque I steer
Steady course for the haven Hew many foe-men,
hew many foe-men
xzo

Previous

Return to The Moot