Felt Cloth Bois [Video]

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Felt Cloth Bois [Video]

Postby jordancoles » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyYtQ0P ... e=youtu.be

While riding home in a recently stolen snekkja, I ran into a forager who was out boating.

I jumped into his boat and he lead to me right to his doorstep. I got into a 1v1 with one of their fighters and he fled on their felt-sailed snekkja. I had no way to catch up...

After inspecting their base, I noticed that their village claim didn't cover any of their walls; making them hand-bashable.

We went back as a group and one of their lads who was inside (outlawed) decided to make a run for his boat. Little did he know we had already blocked it in with our own! ha ha! He was KO'd + killed for thanes, a q218ish axe, and some other nice things.

Shortly after all of this happened, their key alt logged in only to be KO'd, and we took the boat for ourselves

Enjoy :idea: :?:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Re: Felt Cloth Bois [Video]

Postby bitza » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:01 am

still noob stomping after all these years? :roll:
Karede wrote: It takes a special kind of autism to play this game
bitza

Postby ErdTod » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:02 am

So you can raid without being an explicit arshole.
ErdTod

Postby jordancoles » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:31 am

bitza wrote:still noob stomping after all these years? :roll:

Some of them had better gear than me lol
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby noindyfikator » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:11 am

https://youtu.be/CyYtQ0P8xTI?t=614

620 dmg, it should be 248 HHP. Why alt doesn't die?
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Postby Nightdawg » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:44 pm

I learned this game by being stomped like this when I was a noob. While I still am one to some extent, this is the best way to learn this game IMHO. I'd love to be a farmer in a single player version of this game ngl.

noindyfikator wrote:620 dmg, it should be 248 HHP. Why alt doesn't die?

I think that if you do 10000dmg in one hit and your target has 100hp, it will show 10k damage, but only do 100 damage, and 40 grievous.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby losexd » Sun May 03, 2020 8:28 pm

I wonder why the hell this guys logged in his keys alt while being raided haha xD

w3/w5 - somewhere :)
w6 - Shamanizma, LS Dragons Reach
w7 - LS Old Monkey, LS Sakhalin
w8/11 - hermit
w12 - North Star
W13 - Monke Lem Plot and LS Midgard

Discord: losexd#0482
My W7 Legacy old shop (Closed): http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=35221
losexd

Postby ErdTod » Sun May 03, 2020 8:52 pm

losexd wrote:I wonder why the hell this guys logged in his keys alt while being raided haha xD

To me it looked like he gave up. I.e. he knew he'll stop playing, so why not just give the keys to someone who will still play.
ErdTod

Postby jordancoles » Mon May 04, 2020 1:37 am

ErdTod wrote:
losexd wrote:I wonder why the hell this guys logged in his keys alt while being raided haha xD

To me it looked like he gave up. I.e. he knew he'll stop playing, so why not just give the keys to someone who will still play.

We've seen it happen before with hermits, but I'm pretty sure this guy had like 5 villagers so if that were the case he likely logged on to fuck his remaining villagers over

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby azrid » Mon May 04, 2020 4:06 am

jordancoles wrote:
ErdTod wrote:

We've seen it happen before with hermits, but I'm pretty sure this guy had like 5 villagers so if that were the case he likely logged on to fuck his remaining villagers over

I love how you paint your victims as the villains. Brain butcher mindset.
Although I didn't find any of the OP to be in poor taste this comment you just made is very offensive to my eyes.
azrid

Next

Return to The Moot