Revenge request

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Revenge request

Postby Glorthan » Tue May 12, 2020 3:32 am

shubla wrote:
bmjclark wrote:Flashback to world 6 when someone threatened to report the game to germany for having swastikas in it...and jorb nuked them for it.

So does this mean that devs resist nazism or that they actually support it and just feared that their nazi supporting game would get shut down if somebody would report about it.

Or maybe blackmailing the developers for any reason deserves a strong pushback.

Holding people to ransom to change things you don't like "I'll stop paying money/do something bad if you don't do/implement this thing I want" should always be ignored, if not punished outright.
Glorthan

Postby ShianaTalaranja » Fri May 22, 2020 1:22 pm

Well, sadly Germany doesn't have that strong anti-nazi laws. If the server would be placed in Austria (Country on the southern border to Germany, Strongly divided by the same language), then they would have serious probems.
We have the best (strongest) anti-nazi laws in whole europe (and i think even in the whole world)
ShianaTalaranja

Postby Stoneface » Fri May 22, 2020 1:25 pm

Get an axe, sword, or bow, burn and murder those you don't agree with. :mrgreen:
Stoneface

Postby Karede » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:28 pm

The only argument that matters in favor of Nazi imagery is that it triggers the horde of holier-than-thou virtue signallers. Stay mad, or siege it down. Muh freedumbs are absolute
Karede

Postby WESKERBOY » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:00 am

Surprised how this post become a "nazi about" post than revenge lol. Dude HnH Is free, u cant ban what u dont like, no way you can yell to ban It, although u are free to fight them. As an advice... Never come to cry on forums without a good story, u Will just trigger people on you More than ln the griefer, HnH dosnt work that way, we love free AND understand that this Is "a fucking game" pretty cool but still a game AND we play It cause u are fucking free to do as you please.

For me you just cryed to get even More fucked up, base completely overrun and swastikas everywhere, also some good pics here for us to laugh. Good luck finding a Ranger AND fixing that problem of urs btw.
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY

Previous

Return to The Moot