Revenge request

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Revenge request

Postby keylogger1 » Thu May 07, 2020 8:21 am

Some a*holes are griefing us while we just started the game.

Lost our 120q monocle which we were lucky to get fro beach flotsam
There's some scents of theft to track if anyone wants to get revenge.

Also they have Hitler on the shields (just in case it's bannable offense here)

[img]bad2.jpg[/img]
Attachments
bad2.jpg
bad2.jpg (201.79 KiB) Viewed 2077 times
Last edited by keylogger1 on Thu May 07, 2020 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
keylogger1

Re: Revenge request

Postby jordancoles » Thu May 07, 2020 8:23 am

That shield :lol:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Hasta » Thu May 07, 2020 3:02 pm

keylogger1 wrote:(just in case it's bannable offense here)

Unless hitler on the shield is yelling "player population failing", it's not.
Hasta

Postby Pills » Sun May 10, 2020 3:05 pm

Hasta wrote:
keylogger1 wrote:(just in case it's bannable offense here)

Unless hitler on the shield is yelling "player population failing", it's not.

yeah literally everything is allowed in this game except jokes about players leaving the game. so good luck
Pills

Postby Mario_Demorez » Sun May 10, 2020 4:04 pm

Isn’t the server located in Germany? If so something might be done about it lol
Mario_Demorez

Postby MagicManICT » Sun May 10, 2020 4:20 pm

Mario_Demorez wrote:Isn’t the server located in Germany? If so something might be done about it lol

Feel free to report it to the German authorities... I'm sure the Gestapo would have acted on such things in short order (namely promoting the person that spread such idealism about Hitler :lol: ), but if I'm randomly guessing correctly, this doesn't violate the anti-Nazi laws.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby bmjclark » Sun May 10, 2020 5:33 pm

Mario_Demorez wrote:Isn’t the server located in Germany? If so something might be done about it lol

Flashback to world 6 when someone threatened to report the game to germany for having swastikas in it...and jorb nuked them for it.
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby shubla » Sun May 10, 2020 9:04 pm

bmjclark wrote:

Flashback to world 6 when someone threatened to report the game to germany for having swastikas in it...and jorb nuked them for it.

So does this mean that devs resist nazism or that they actually support it and just feared that their nazi supporting game would get shut down if somebody would report about it.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Whisper » Mon May 11, 2020 6:04 pm

shubla wrote:
bmjclark wrote:

So does this mean that devs resist nazism or that they actually support it and just feared that their nazi supporting game would get shut down if somebody would report about it.

I think they support the idea that people who don't like nazism should siege the nazi towns and turn the swastikas into stars of david
Whisper

Postby MagicManICT » Tue May 12, 2020 12:15 am

Whisper wrote:I think they support the idea that people who don't like nazism should siege the nazi towns and turn the swastikas into stars of david

Or other Hindu symbolism alongside it to make sure people don't see it as what it has become associated with? (Seems to be the common argument of those paving a swastika in things.)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Next

Return to The Moot