Church of Satan~ storys of the hearth

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Church of Satan~ storys of the hearth

Postby maze » Sun May 17, 2020 4:52 pm

Church of Satan's domain lays in a land that has been untouched since the dawn of time and only now springing up with new life; the hearthlings adventer about; gathering, crafting and building; building a community of peaceful hermits that chow down barriers and apples, simple times for them.

But even in simple times they have old memory's and story's of dragon island that stir their fears. so their eyes watch the sea~ as they know it was only a matter of time until someone ventured onto island...and today was the day.

The setting sun lit up an unfamiliar sail~ a sail with an image of a dark sun.

The boat made land and the traveler quickly run about making his camp.

He threw Metal and leather about; building a wall and preparing house. Effective and quick~ But maybe not so...

The Church of Satan got word of the new traveler~ scouts saw him early in his attempt to build.

so the group setup with an intention of meeting the new traveler, but as most hearthlings~ he ran off into the woods.
We waited...
One hour....
Two hours...
Time to make a judgement call.

The chest were filled with good; but they were of noobish trade.
Sword and armor~ this brought fear back for some.

Not wanting trouble of a possibly dangerous hearthling the group removed his wall, his house and belongings.

But they were not heartless~ they left messages for the hearthling to come visit the church.
"we would return your gear" the message they left. with also ways to contact the church.

then hours past .... and finally the hearthling return with his message chiseled into a runestone.

some say he's still out there. fucking the apple tree that my mother is buried under.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Re: Church of Satan~ storys of the hearth

Postby bitza » Sun May 17, 2020 8:09 pm

yep, this guy with his q11 bronze sword was clearly a threat to your empire. good call
Karede wrote: It takes a special kind of autism to play this game
bitza

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun May 17, 2020 8:34 pm

haha another hyper aggressive russian rekt
truly a protector of the hearthlands
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby jordancoles » Sun May 17, 2020 10:39 pm

Cool story bro
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Kuddie » Sun May 17, 2020 10:53 pm

You definitely showed him who is boss around your parts of the world.
Kuddie

Postby maze » Sun May 17, 2020 11:14 pm

bitza wrote:yep, this guy with his q11 bronze sword was clearly a threat to your empire. good call

the missing context is~ this guys claim was 1 mini map away from my village and nobody knew who the fk it was.
He had noob shit, so we thought it was a legit mistake and he just didn't see us (somehow).

Regardless of his stuff. his claim needed to move. so we had to smash that.
So we left runestone with our discord and heath secrets.
left a "we'll give you your stuff back"
Instead we got rude smack back~ lol.

but the forums have been dead lately so I thought a nice old wanderer's like post could bring back some chat ;D
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby Apocoreo » Mon May 18, 2020 4:35 am

maze wrote:but the forums have been dead lately so I thought a nice old wanderer's like post could bring back some chat ;D

Honestly, would love more tales from the Satan continent. Ignore those who feel every story must be a flex.
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby WESKERBOY » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:29 am

maze wrote:Church of Satan's domain lays in a land that has been untouched since the dawn of time and only now springing up with new life; the hearthlings adventer about; gathering, crafting and building; building a community of peaceful hermits that chow down barriers and apples, simple times for them.

But even in simple times they have old memory's and story's of dragon island that stir their fears. so their eyes watch the sea~ as they know it was only a matter of time until someone ventured onto island...and today was the day.

The setting sun lit up an unfamiliar sail~ a sail with an image of a dark sun.

The boat made land and the traveler quickly run about making his camp.

He threw Metal and leather about; building a wall and preparing house. Effective and quick~ But maybe not so...

The Church of Satan got word of the new traveler~ scouts saw him early in his attempt to build.

so the group setup with an intention of meeting the new traveler, but as most hearthlings~ he ran off into the woods.
We waited...
One hour....
Two hours...
Time to make a judgement call.

The chest were filled with good; but they were of noobish trade.
Sword and armor~ this brought fear back for some.

Not wanting trouble of a possibly dangerous hearthling the group removed his wall, his house and belongings.

But they were not heartless~ they left messages for the hearthling to come visit the church.
"we would return your gear" the message they left. with also ways to contact the church.

then hours past .... and finally the hearthling return with his message chiseled into a runestone.

some say he's still out there. fucking the apple tree that my mother is buried under.

Dude this guy need to be taught some manners... Showing on an island like that, AND not happy about It he even fuck your mothers tree, thats not cool Bro, no cool at all
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY

Return to The Moot