Anyone in Balder's Bra who can rescue this poor soul?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Anyone in Balder's Bra who can rescue this poor soul?

Postby woo00154 » Mon May 18, 2020 3:56 pm

Dear everyone, thankfully I am alive.
I was smart enough(?) to not exit the boat when the beavers were mauling me;
When I tried to respawn today, I was able to spawn at my hearthfire (because the boat is no longer on water)
If somebody has access to the wiki, please mention this.

Woohoo! I don't have to quit the game :)
But yeah, this game is harsh already, but this kind of one-way-to-hell doesn't seem quite fun.
woo00154

Re: Anyone in Balder's Bra who can rescue this poor soul?

Postby Apocoreo » Mon May 18, 2020 6:46 pm

MagicManICT wrote:One should not be sticking ones head into dark corners when there is a strong risk of an axe waiting to fall

While I agree, a new player can be KO'd, or at least surrounded and open during the few second of loading in, like in this case. It's not typical to stick your head into a dark corner and Immediately be blind and vulnerable to the danger therein, but i suppose that's more of an issue with the game in general. No chance to run away.

Maybe we don't need something as immersion breaking and patronizing as a label, perhaps instead mobs will not enter the first room. This means the second room can be cheesed through the door. Simply add two rooms to every dungeon next worldgen to compensated for the easy rooms.
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Previous

Return to The Moot