ATTN: Badger claimjumper, you have now 6 more vaginas

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: ATTN: Badger claimjumper, you have now 6 more vaginas

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:36 pm

how about a little more content and a little less triple posting? Our time is clearly more valuable than some one line blurb spread over three posts.

And who still calls anyone incel in 2020?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Noid » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:40 am

This is what happens after weeks of no updates... hearthlings getting stressed, drunk and bash mine holes of other chads to release some dopamine.

Gods abandoned us and we’re lost.
Noid

Postby Stoneface » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:58 am

Whole story, I suppose..

Began weeks ago after a prolonged siege of a much larger village, over the theft of 65L of tar for my village..

I stayed up til all hours of the night on Easter, waiting for a perfect moment to strike when I knew my surreptitious deeds wouldn't be spotted in time. Rushed to the underground of said enemy village of thieves, built a dick-pali to lock their access to L2. Finally, one of my ideas worked against those bastards, and the thought of my tar theft being vindicated.

I slept like a nab, because I had been up nearly 36 hours consecutively... I awoke to my new enemy(whom i had no idea was separate from the previous village) had palisades off our L3 and L4 access, with a fresh claim and everything. I was livid, so I tapped all of this new palisade and found a place that was weak enough to be hand bashed...

I bashed thru and set up a battering ram on my new enemy's overnight claim, thinking he was going to get away with the spoils of war I had worked so hard to screw my previous enemy out of. I waited in a large connection cavern, and suddenly I see the guy whose claim popped up thru the night...I wasted no time in hitting him with a raw hide, and proceeded to slice him up like zorro. He tried to hit me, which he did, for 5 red, while I cleaved this little punk twice and he was out like a light to my superior weaponry.

Then I found mr.new opportunist had a minehole which I proceeded to bash, and I figured that was the end of it..

So he apparently had the resources to get back down to L3 again, and he left me a sign akin to "I'm gonna bash your mine supports, THIS IS MY CAVE".

Several weeks pass and I figured duder got the message with the KO...then pops up a little palisade where I had bashed his first minehole.."fort chad, no incels allowed" and a rune on the surface telling me to stay mad "f**got"...

So enter last night, I was drinking a little and thought I was mistaken, but lo and behold I found his L4 on a scouting run, mined my way into "fort chad" and summarily broke every single minehole he had from L5 all the way to the surface.

Long winded but I really enjoyed myself, 10/10, would KO again. ¦]

https://gyazo.com/80332c9e55a0f0d8d76a6710f5ee9609
Stoneface

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:13 am

Thanks for the story! A much more interesting read than before. :lol:
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Whisper » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:39 pm

Thanks for this reminder to pali all my mineholes
Whisper

Postby Roxaereon » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:18 pm

Great content. This helps The Moot stay alive.
World 10 - Villager - STK
World 11 - Lawspeaker - Krysaro
World 12 - Lawspeaker - Neimrahava
Roxaereon

Postby kirion » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:05 pm

kirion

Previous

Return to The Moot