Stop right there criminal scum

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Stop right there criminal scum

Postby Headchef » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:29 pm

My friend messaged me about some dirty criminal breaking into his place attempting to steal stuff.

When I tracked the scent I found my good friend already at the scene

I have no pictures of this encounter so here is one for reference

So after he had ko'd this criminal with some raven bites to the face, the criminal proceeded to provoke us from behind the safety of his wall.

We tried to chuck some boar spears into him through the open gate for the fun of it but it was unsuccesful.

The reason we both had come there was due to different sources - this criminal had been vandalising more peaceful inhabitants of the neighbourhood!

After speaking for a while my guess was he might be an American and therefore put a ram at a convenient time for me.

client bug when logged in at the start it display criminal hearthfire as off but it should have been green

He even put a little lock on his door.
Once people get into your base this far it will not help you so might as well not bother. Slowed me for 10 seconds.

That this reaches the moot is not due to how terribly interesting it is, just sending a message to criminal scum...

If you got something more interesting going on post it rather than comment on this being boring thanks in advance 8-)
Headchef

Re: Stop right there criminal scum

Postby Gorakil » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:37 pm

My second best friend (after yorb) is always on a duty of justice. Good gob , buttchef, haven relies on you!
Gorakil

Postby Roxaereon » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:58 pm

Crazy stuff! Great stuff! I like this a lot!
World 10 - Villager - STK
World 11 - Lawspeaker - Krysaro
World 12 - Lawspeaker - Neimrahava
Roxaereon

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:54 pm

I was leery of being in AD territory last world, but after living there, and hearing what's been going on this year, I have to give props where props are due. Keep going after that criminal scum!

Thanks for the read!
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby WESKERBOY » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:15 am

Great story 10/10
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY

Postby MadNomad » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:03 pm

nice

Headchef wrote:Once people get into your base this far it will not help you so might as well not bother. Slowed me for 10 seconds.

depends on some stats, perhaps it could be significant at some point

jorb wrote:When you pick a lock, the geometric mean of your Dex, Int, and Stealth values are compared against the installed lock's quality, modified by a unique factor per lock type, to determine a picking time. The time required to pick a lock ranges from a low of more or less zero time, to a high of 24 RL hours. Beyond that you can't pick the lock at all. Once the timer expires, the lock is picked, and you may enter/open. The lock remains picked until someone with a proper key uses the door or container in question again.

I have heard of someone having to spend about 3 hours
MadNomad

Postby Apocoreo » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:41 pm

I wish I lived in a realm where strong russian men chase down criminals and protect me with their big, strong, warm arms.
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby WESKERBOY » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:40 am

Apocoreo wrote:I wish I lived in a realm where strong russian men chase down criminals and protect me with their big, strong, warm arms.

Wut
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY

Return to The Moot