Is KoA dead?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Is KoA dead?

Postby WESKERBOY » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:16 pm

I recently move in to a new location and have KoA bonuses, btw today I realized that the benefits wasnt stacking up and heard from a friend of mine that maybe KoA has fallen. The point of the post is to know if KoA has fallen, we are been victim of a bug? and if it´s fallen what are we the citizens of KoA going to do?
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY

Re: Is KoA dead?

Postby MrBunzy » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:13 am

The weak will always be at the mercy of the strong.
(once and futue king btw)
MrBunzy

Postby TechnicFyre » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:44 am

Kingdom of Ashes still exists, though where the coronation stone is (and its center) I haven't a clue. After some brief exploration today it appears the borders underwent some serious changes, and a number of remaining above-ground enclaves of the realm are connected by cairns underground. If you're already built up at your location, have some metal to spare, and want to rejoin the realm: check out Fealty Stones.

Though I imagine whoever kicked them out will be looking to expand soon enough, so if you only want realm bonuses you'll likely see them again soon. :)
W12: Hermit ~ Ainfean
TechnicFyre

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:09 am

Kingdom of Ashes doesn't have authority, and will never have authority again. 100% of their authority relevant generating cairns have been destroyed, their quest trees chopped, and the majority of intermediate villages that would have helped with with that destroyed. Check your character sheet when you're inside KoA. The buffs still appear on the tooltip, but you're not actually getting the bonuses, and never will.

I won't be extending Balder's Bra over the obvious traitors to the crown who decided to settle in Ashes. Your options are
a) Live without any realm buffs(and be hunted like the uncivilized barbarians you are)
b) Move
c) Fealty stones
d) Create a snail monument(pave art, etc) worthy of me caring enough to cover it
e) Pay me
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby WESKERBOY » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:03 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:Image

Kingdom of Ashes doesn't have authority, and will never have authority again. 100% of their authority relevant generating cairns have been destroyed, their quest trees chopped, and the majority of intermediate villages that would have helped with with that destroyed. Check your character sheet when you're inside KoA. The buffs still appear on the tooltip, but you're not actually getting the bonuses, and never will.

I won't be extending Balder's Bra over the obvious traitors to the crown who decided to settle in Ashes. Your options are
a) Live without any realm buffs(and be hunted like the uncivilized barbarians you are)
b) Move
c) Fealty stones
d) Create a snail monument(pave art, etc) worthy of me caring enough to cover it
e) Pay me

If that Is serious you sound like a very little Man XD. Btw rather die a barbsrian than pay any kind of stuff for some bonus XD. I think this world Is really coming to an end.
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
WESKERBOY

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:59 am

WESKERBOY wrote:If that Is serious you sound like a very little Man XD. Btw rather die a barbsrian than pay any kind of stuff for some bonus XD. I think this world Is really coming to an end.

DDDsDD999

Postby WESKERBOY » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:40 am

DDDsDD999 wrote:
WESKERBOY wrote:If that Is serious you sound like a very little Man XD. Btw rather die a barbsrian than pay any kind of stuff for some bonus XD. I think this world Is really coming to an end.

If u say so XD
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
WESKERBOY

Postby Massa » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:07 am

WESKERBOY wrote:
SnuggleSnail wrote:Image

b) Move
c) Fealty stones
e) Pay me

If that Is serious you sound like a very little Man XD. Btw rather die a barbsrian than pay any kind of stuff for some bonus XD. I think this world Is really coming to an end.

How could you speak so poorly of our beloved Empress?

Someone chose A.
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby pheonix » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:23 am

Most of us from KoA gave up tbh, theres no point in playing a game where your fighting bots and cowards. it also didnt help that we crushed everyone and let them build up for some pvp action, but they couldnt be bothered doing that so they all allied together and waited months till we got bored to boast about winning.

Its sad fact that KoA suffered because of the direction this game is going. We have another Salem 2.0 on our hands where the devs bend over to BB and help them out and ignore everyone else, the amount of bug fixes we asked for ignored and then snail tells jorb to fix it and its in next patch. The fact the devs have actively refused to ban someone who has threatened real life harm and spews slurs to dozens of our members says enough about this game and i advise you to find another game to play. Id love to see how jorb and loftar twist that shit to not being their fault that someone can spam statements using the N word and murdering and raping people irl using a bot for hours in their game, but meh what do i expect from racists.
pheonix

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:14 pm

> Fighting bots

Matiass, Apexlogs and a decent number of other devs are in your group xd

> let them build up for some pvp

trying(and failing) to siege groups of 12(including crafters, hypercasuals) with 30 "fighters" from your 100+ man alliance

> they all allied together

KoA was the largest group this world by far? idk how you can claim otherwise when it had 1.5-2x anybody else at meteor fights even after ad allied, like, 2 extra villages

> waited months till we got bored to boast about winning

your entire core other than the koreans were playing when ad wanted to fight. There were like 10 fights in a week that ozzy/berthadin/eden/irongate/dokres/kot?/north star/a bunch of other people whose names I forget attended, with fairly even numbers on both sides and you guys got consistently roasted. You all collectively decided you quit playing a month prior because there were no fights, even though people very clearly wanted to fight you, and didn't outnumber you

also, more people from your group that any other died by a significant margin, and there was no point in the entire world your group was winning @ realms. BB growth was always higher than yours, BB cairn count was always higher than yours(usually by a factor of 10), BB always had more auth gen, BB always had more monoliths/blood trees, BB destroyed over 1200-500 of your cairns, while about 100-150 of ours were destroyed, BB got 5+ spy chars into your realm, while you got none into BB

> jorb bending over backwards to help BB

here's a list of patches designed specifically to nerf BB
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=67821
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=67951
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=68301
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=68381
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=68835
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=69133
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=68961
+I think there were some more, but I'm too lazy to do a thorough search

not to mention the first time we auth drained you jorb gave your kingdom 500k authority in a divine intervention, in spite of us not using any bugs. If Jorb hadn't done that we could've easily surrounded your realm very early, and functionally destroyed it with 0 effort early on

> rl threats

this is literally the first time I'm hearing about this afaik xd
nigger bot was definitely me, though

I've seen this shit literally 100 times whenever a few dozen neckbeards get together to do some shit and fail. One dude makes a bunch of excuses for everything that are blatantly retarded, but nobody calls him out on it because it'd be awkward. Some people with equally fragile egos, or that just don't rly know better agree with him. Eventually within that group it gets repeated so much it's just kinda accepted as truth, in spite of being blatantly false
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Next

Return to The Moot