Is KoA dead?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Is KoA dead?

Postby iamahh » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:25 pm

idk how the devs allowed that thread where you accept items for killing others and hurting the playerbase

may as well add a storeitem to nuke players, cause thats whats happening in that thread

you know Jesus was only mad once in the Bible, when merchants got out of control ¦]
iamahh

Postby pheonix » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:32 pm

I aint even gonna waste my time refuting your lies Snail, we both know your lieing and you wanna pretend like you did nothing wrong go for it. Arguing with you is like arguing with a Trumpist, conveniently forgetting the times you boasted in realm and area chat about wanting to murder black people you walk past in the streets, i guess to make yourself seem tough but comes off as cringe incel talk.
pheonix

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:36 pm

I can't believe u'd do this pheonix what do u have to say for urself, raicst
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby pheonix » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:32 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:Image

I can't believe u'd do this pheonix what do u have to say for urself, raicst

Thanks for proving my point that you post racist shit even in some sad attempt to 1 up me. i cant imagine wasting time on a screenshot and typing that stuff to try and own me in a argument. Oh for anyone else reading this was during the siege on one of the monoliths that he had bots walking around me non stop, kinda hard to pretend it wasnt him.
pheonix

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:40 pm

there's a pretty big difference between running a bot to spam somebody during a siege, and unironically threatening to IRL murder/rape people xd

Likewise, if anything you're saying includes the implication that hafen isn't riddled with people impersonating anybody of "relevance" than I think anything you say can be dismissed as either uninformed, or misinformation
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
SnuggleSnail

Postby NeoBasilisk » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:15 am

I like how every world these threads always end up roughly the same
NeoBasilisk

Postby mvgulik » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:29 am

"The Strong" ... lol

<Snip ... don't like to have to move and restart again. Besides, what the point!>
mvgulik

Postby WowGain » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:56 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:snip

you seem very upset over fake video game politics
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:04 pm

tbh ye I really don't like the ego clutching hypocrisy 99% of the people involved in any conflict here display
SnuggleSnail

Postby WowGain » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:11 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:sbip

i mean, referring to random people who 9/10 odds have zero stake in any of this and are just in a given realm because they spawned there as there's basically zero formal information about present realms on the forums for this world as "traitors" is either an ego jerk or larp tbh. your pick
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot