Proper complaint about RMT realm chat abuse

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Proper complaint about RMT realm chat abuse

Postby cherryquartz » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:41 pm

shubla wrote:
Well maybe the quote is a bit misleading, but in general people often say "well just don't play the game" if somebody addresses some problem in the game, and I wanted to address those as well in my message.

It wasn't misleading, you blatantly lied about what he said.
Last edited by cherryquartz on Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cherryquartz

Postby Zentetsuken » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:07 pm

mvgulik wrote:> ... in the realm that you chose to settle ...
Which kinda ignores the fact that the related realm its just about everywhere, and that other realms where more or less deliberately wiped of the face of the current world. (that is at least how it looks to me)

This world is absolutely massive. I am positive there are vast stretches of land without and realm on them right now. Not only would it be incredibly easy to settle in such a place, but with so little people playing right now, it would be incredibly easy to start your very own realm and go completely unnoticed.

mvgulik wrote:> ... in that she spent so much time and effort making
And in addition to that, there was also plenty of time spend by said individual in turning it into what it is now (out of pure personal boredom with the game I imagine).

So it sounds like your problem is with the playstyle of "said individual" and not with the game.
Maybe your post should have been a DM. ;)

Anybody crying about the current situation is just a lazy, bad gamer.
With only 100 active players at any given time, you could collect the resources required to make your own realm in days.
Imagine embarrassing yourself by crying on the forums because you decided to be lazy as fuck and settle on somebody else's property and then got mad when you didn't like the rules required for living there.
Big yikes.
Zentetsuken

Postby mvgulik » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:02 pm

Zentetsuken wrote:So it sounds like your problem is with the playstyle of "said individual" and not with the game.

Not necessarily just/only with said individual playstyle, but its close enough.

>"Anybody crying about the current situation is just a lazy, bad gamer."
Wonders what that makes the criers about the crying ?
mvgulik

Postby Virs » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:11 am

Zentetsuken wrote:Anybody crying about the current situation is just a lazy, bad gamer.

you pro, all noobs, here - have a potato medal.
Virs

Postby oloth » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:57 pm

Zentetsuken wrote:Anybody crying about the current situation is just a lazy, bad gamer.
With only 100 active players at any given time, you could collect the resources required to make your own realm in days.

1/3 it's bots
oloth

Previous

Return to The Moot