Breaking free from our chains

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Breaking free from our chains

Postby PogJoe45 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:47 am

My fellow hearthlings there's something vile and disgusting happening in our game right now and to be honest it is time to do something about it, to finally strike back. We've been oppressed for far too long but I plan on changing that.
What am I talking about you ask? Some might be too scared to publicly denounce and speak against it or cheer for this sort of repulsive behaviour due to fear of being the next victim, but I am neither of those individuals, there is no way I simply display apathy when faced with such a heinous situation and just shrug it off.
Some of you probably already know what I'm talking about, ladies and gentlemen,especially those of you who live under the opressive Balder's Bra realm, ruled with an iron fist by the foul tyrant known as "SnuggleSnail".
This post is for everyone who has ever been abused by this person be it being, bullied, randomly banned from the realm chat, extorted, murdered, sieged, and so on, for no other reason than to satisfy Snail's wicked and sadistic desires.
WELL I SAY NO MORE OF ANY OF THAT! It's time for Snail to understand that his actions will have consequences, it's time for us to RISE UP and revolt, stop being afraid, we can't let ourselves be controlled by a tiny fraction of the playerbase, in a game like Haven&Hearth where quantity rules over quality especially!
So join me if you're tired of living in fear, if you're ready to give everything for the sake of freedom because I sure am willing to forfeit my most prized possessions and even my life if deemed necessary to finally put an end to this injustice!
Some of you might doubt the scale of my ambition, and I must admit that the challenges are real, and they are many. They will not be easily met, or in a short span of time, but know this, they WILL be met, despite the journey we are about to embark on never being one of shortcuts.
We will gather everyone capable of wielding a weapon and we'll march straight towards the capital where we will prepare our siege camp in order to burn that foul criminal harboring village to the ground and we will start anew, a peaceful realm where every hearthling is free, with plentyful realm buffs.
If you want to do so please feel free to send me a pm, however I will have to do some research on whoever does so beforehand because I'm sure our dictator and his minions will try dirty subversion tactics to undermine the cause.
PogJoe45
Under curfew

Re: Breaking free from our chains

Postby abt79 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:25 am

who?
abt79

Postby strpk0 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:26 am

It's time to rise against our oppressors.
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby Jessie » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:31 am

PogJoe45 wrote:My fellow hearthlings there's something vile and disgusting happening in our game right now and to be honest it is time to do something about it, to finally strike back. We've been oppressed for far too long but I plan on changing that.
What am I talking about you ask? Some might be too scared to publicly denounce and speak against it or cheer for this sort of repulsive behaviour due to fear of being the next victim, but I am neither of those individuals, there is no way I simply display apathy when faced with such a heinous situation and just shrug it off.
Some of you probably already know what I'm talking about, ladies and gentlemen,especially those of you who live under the opressive Balder's Bra realm, ruled with an iron fist by the foul tyrant known as "SnuggleSnail".
This post is for everyone who has ever been abused by this person be it being, bullied, randomly banned from the realm chat, extorted, murdered, sieged, and so on, for no other reason than to satisfy Snail's wicked and sadistic desires.
WELL I SAY NO MORE OF ANY OF THAT! It's time for Snail to understand that his actions will have consequences, it's time for us to RISE UP and revolt, stop being afraid, we can't let ourselves be controlled by a tiny fraction of the playerbase, in a game like Haven&Hearth where quantity rules over quality especially!
So join me if you're tired of living in fear, if you're ready to give everything for the sake of freedom because I sure am willing to forfeit my most prized possessions and even my life if deemed necessary to finally put an end to this injustice!
Some of you might doubt the scale of my ambition, and I must admit that the challenges are real, and they are many. They will not be easily met, or in a short span of time, but know this, they WILL be met, despite the journey we are about to embark on never being one of shortcuts.
We will gather everyone capable of wielding a weapon and we'll march straight towards the capital where we will prepare our siege camp in order to burn that foul criminal harboring village to the ground and we will start anew, a peaceful realm where every hearthling is free, with plentyful realm buffs.
If you want to do so please feel free to send me a pm, however I will have to do some research on whoever does so beforehand because I'm sure our dictator and his minions will try dirty subversion tactics to undermine the cause.

Ill open the gates for you, we can have a party!
Jessie

Postby MrBunzy » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:32 am

The weak will always be at the mercy of the strong.
(once and futue king btw)
MrBunzy

Postby DDDsDD999 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:38 am

I'm glad someone is finally doing something about this!
DDDsDD999

Postby PogJoe45 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:48 am

I see the minions have arrived to put on a tough act and try to frighten people and dissuade them from joining the cause, however it seems they're the ones scared, trembling and cowering in fear when the thought of being overthrown crosses their minds! If they truly thought we weren't a real threat they'd just dismiss this thread entirely!
PogJoe45
Under curfew

Postby Nightdawg » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:12 am

Go get them boys n girls, beat their asses

if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby iamahh » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:15 am

nobody trusts nobody and factions are gone

our best chance is a divine intervention deletes the capital and rename realm to Global Chat
iamahh

Postby Amanda44 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:27 am

iamahh wrote: .... and rename realm to Global Chat

:lol: :lol:

+1
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Next

Return to The Moot