Breaking free from our chains

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Breaking free from our chains

Postby klouyd » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:20 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:Image

showing how scared the little snail man really is. go fight the guy that posted this one on one there tough guy!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
klouyd

Postby shadowchris » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:59 pm

The simp squad is recruiting anti Snail grunts. Simply denounce your queen and devote your life to our queen for salvation and we can get started
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby shumbma » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:15 am

hello please can we make ban for hacker SNUGGLENAIL he kill my ingame and i cannot play this is abusing me and illegal for games i will report so i hope my friends to come together for PROTEST this behavior to cause game makers big change PLEASE
shumbma

Postby DoverianDragoon » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:17 am

Well, I certainly harbor no love for our "great empress" :roll:

But wow, this thread degenerated even faster than I thought it would.
DoverianDragoon

Postby Phaen » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:52 am

Most threads in the Moot have nothing of value beyond (maybe) the first post.

I assume "Call to action" type posts like this are a trick.
Phaen

Postby klouyd » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:24 am

SnuggleSnail = Trump
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
klouyd

Postby cherryquartz » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:24 pm

shumbma wrote:hello please can we make ban for hacker SNUGGLENAIL he kill my ingame and i cannot play this is abusing me and illegal for games i will report so i hope my friends to come together for PROTEST this behavior to cause game makers big change PLEASE

LOL illegal? How?
cherryquartz

Postby shumbma » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:39 pm

cherryquartz wrote:
shumbma wrote:hello please can we make ban for hacker SNUGGLENAIL he kill my ingame and i cannot play this is abusing me and illegal for games i will report so i hope my friends to come together for PROTEST this behavior to cause game makers big change PLEASE

LOL illegal? How?

he is making to charge money for play game and delet me from chat with hacking bots!!!!!!!!!!!!!! friend shubla tell me with discord post here because this SNUGGLESNAIL player makes ILLEGAL hacks so many player must post so jorb can see!!!!
shumbma

Postby shurbra » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:17 pm

shumbma wrote:
cherryquartz wrote:

LOL illegal? How?

he is making to charge money for play game and delet me from chat with hacking bots!!!!!!!!!!!!!! friend shubla tell me with discord post here because this SNUGGLESNAIL player makes ILLEGAL hacks so many player must post so jorb can see!!!!

Snail...
shurbra
Under curfew

Postby PogJoe45 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:21 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:Image

You can call your simps to defend you, you can use them alongside other alts to try derail my thread but I will not be stopped.
Also what the hell is that pile of garbage I didn't even read more than half of it, if you want to say something say it right to my face in-game instead of using some copypasta nonsense. Just tell me when and where and we'll talk man to man or should I say man to poor slimey excuse of a man.
PogJoe45
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot