The Wok (Public Market) (Northwest - Dragon Continent)

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

The Wok (Public Market) (Northwest - Dragon Continent)

Postby Bawhoppen » Thu May 14, 2020 3:21 am

Closed as of July 16th 2020! Thank you all for your patronage and interest over time! We hope to see you again for whatever the future holds in store for Wok Enterprises!

Hello friends and neighbors! We are now introducing a humble community market, open to all citizens of the Hearthlands who are interested.

We are situated at coordinates 19, -29 (https://odditown.com/haven/map/#x=19&y=-29&zoom=9), the Northwest corner of the Dragon Continent.

We have a conveniently placed Charter Stone (Wok), now Public Access in the Northwest of the Market.

We have several spaces open for those who are interested in acquiring stands for trade here. Log cabins hold approximately 20 trades worth (4 barter stands), as well as Stonesteads, which hold significantly more. The market is built to be expandable as demand develops, and can be done so quickly and efficiently.

For information or to acquire a space, contact:
Market Master - Bawhoppen#9138

Wok currency - Three Tiers, Gold, Silver, and Steel:

Managed by Mirror Lake
Sponsored by NNNC

I wish good wok farming to you all!
Last edited by Bawhoppen on Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
jorb wrote:I am presently exhausted from twelve hours of non-stop developing and I am going to bed.
Bawhoppen

Re: The Wok (Public Market) (Northwest - Dragon Continent)

Postby talon00302 » Thu May 14, 2020 3:23 am

I am farming wok market, 2020
talon00302

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu May 14, 2020 3:25 am

bawhoppen is a top tier wok farmer and the trustiest trader OF ALL TIME... he would literally give u the shirt off his back... anyone who doesnt trade here is really missing out....
ChildhoodObesity

Postby MrBunzy » Thu May 14, 2020 3:31 am

bawhop is v trusty i endorse his market!
(once and futue king btw)
MrBunzy

Postby Amanda44 » Thu May 14, 2020 3:33 am

I actually went there this morning but it must have been before items were placed and market was properly set up as there was literally nothing there ... anyway I got the charter stone memo'd so I'll try again during the week. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Glorthan » Thu May 14, 2020 3:52 am

Do I spy a steel -> silver currency peg? Good luck maintaining that.
Glorthan

Postby Bawhoppen » Thu May 14, 2020 4:02 am

Amanda44 wrote:I actually went there this morning but it must have been before items were placed and market was properly set up as there was literally nothing there ... anyway I got the charter stone memo'd so I'll try again during the week. :)

Heya, we have indeed put some things up for sale. Should have even more traders coming in with their goods soon as well :)

Glorthan wrote:Do I spy a steel -> silver currency peg? Good luck maintaining that.

The steel is a fiat currency (although technically right now it is rated at its actual material value as well).
jorb wrote:I am presently exhausted from twelve hours of non-stop developing and I am going to bed.
Bawhoppen

Postby renasmd » Thu May 14, 2020 1:35 pm

Best Market.
FARMER FOREVER.
renasmd

Postby Amanda44 » Fri May 15, 2020 12:21 am

Bawhoppen wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:
I actually went there this morning but it must have been before items were placed and market was properly set up as there was literally nothing there ... anyway I got the charter stone memo'd so I'll try again during the week. :)

Heya, we have indeed put some things up for sale. Should have even more traders coming in with their goods soon as well :)

Excellent, it's nice to have a market that's close by.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby berthedin » Fri May 15, 2020 7:36 am

bawhoppen is one of the best traders, market looks great, I will visit it often!
Atikin:
whats wrong with me, is that i just wanted a couple of fucking days of peace, but nah your stupid polish ass has to go and fuck it up by ko'ing ppl on the NK realm and casusing more issues and drama.
berthedin

Next

Return to Apples for Oranges