The Wok (Public Market) (Northwest - Dragon Continent)

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: The Wok (Public Market) (Northwest - Dragon Continent)

Postby workerbunny » Fri May 15, 2020 12:04 pm

Open Charter Stone for new Chars please.
workerbunny

Postby Bawhoppen » Mon May 18, 2020 12:27 am

workerbunny wrote:Open Charter Stone for new Chars please.

We have only a small enclosure around the Charter Stone, so we would have to frequently clean up the new Hearth Fires. For that reason, we're just setting it for travel.
jorb wrote:I am presently exhausted from twelve hours of non-stop developing and I am going to bed.
Bawhoppen

Postby Guines » Wed May 20, 2020 11:17 pm

+rep
Nice market, good prices i bought herb table and they gave me a better one for the same price
[8:21:56 PM] Ravian: We didn't run
[8:22:04 PM] Ravian: We left in the other direction
It's called tactical retreat and it's used in modern warfare.
Guines

Postby Amanda44 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:41 am

Been back ... very nice ... sold some bits and made a purchase. :)

Also, good road system you have there too, been able to show some of my neighbours who don't have charters yet ... And it's handy for some of my quest givers! Just need one leading to the mountain now. ;p

:D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Bawhoppen » Thu May 28, 2020 10:20 am

Amanda44 wrote:Been back ... very nice ... sold some bits and made a purchase. :)

Also, good road system you have there too, been able to show some of my neighbours who don't have charters yet ... And it's handy for some of my quest givers! Just need one leading to the mountain now. ;p

:D

Glad to see you make it over to visit! Also, I may yet still expand the road system even further. Just gotta get the motivation for it, lol.
jorb wrote:I am presently exhausted from twelve hours of non-stop developing and I am going to bed.
Bawhoppen

Postby Amanda44 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:55 am

^^ Lol, yeah I know the feeling. :)

Been using the market regularly, met some new ppl, got some shiny new tools and a purse full of coins. I like it here. :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Bawhoppen » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:53 am

Hello everyone! As of today, Wok market will officially be closing.

Current traders will be given a week (likely longer) to remove their merchandise from their storehouses before we close the gates for a final time.
All Gold and Silver Wok can be melted down into its component metal, and for Steel Wok, the currency barter stands will be stocked for exchange back to silver shortly (or if that runs out and you have a large amount still, please message me). Otherwise, all Wok currency is now defunct.

The Charter Stone will remain open for a time, then likely will be relocated within the Mirror Lake village.

We thank everyone for their continuing patronage throughout the months, and we all hope you stick with us here at Wok for whatever the future may hold in store for us! Thank you all! :)
Bawhoppen

Previous

Return to Apples for Oranges