In need of Gauze, will do almost anything

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

In need of Gauze, will do almost anything

Postby Jakraes » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:06 pm

Hello, I'm in quick need of gauze urgently since I got smacked by a fox by smacking it first, and smacked again by a badger by not noticing it so I got 2 Cruel Incisions in need of urgent treatment.
My character is recent, but I will do anything my character can do in order to get some gauze to heal these annoying wounds.
Jakraes

Re: In need of Gauze, will do almost anything

Postby Fostik » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:27 pm

You only need to find a clover (20 perception and 20 exploration will be fair enough) on any grass biome, and a ram. Run as close to the ram as you can, click clover on him, and when he will ate clover - you will be able to shear wool.
By having skill "Basic mechanics" and "Fist aid" you can build a loom and craft a gauze by yourself.
There's nothing worth trading, you can do it easily by yourself.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby vatas » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:04 am

To clarify, you need to grab the clover on your cursor and then right-click the Mouflon with it. Being right next to it isn't absolutely necessary, but it skips process during which the mouflon decides on whether or not it wants to eat the clover.

Remember to have any sharp tool equipped (stone axe is fine.)
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Dondy » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:06 pm

Post your hearth secret and I will contact you. If you are close enough I can bring you gauze/first aid supplies.

You can later change your hearth secret and un kin anyone who makes use of it for later security if you like.
Dondy

Postby vatas » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:32 pm

You can send private messages on this forum.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Return to Apples for Oranges