Wadowice needs you! (Recruting hermits/new players)

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Wadowice needs you! (Recruting hermits/new players)

Postby Pszemek666 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:05 pm

Hi,

As we all know, it's a late wipe and we have no info when the world will end. This and the fact that player base is pretty low atm, made me think that we could actually gather some players in 1 place to try out small town stuff in, relatively, friendly enviroment (given that pvp is not a thing anymore). That said, I want to introduce my village - Wadowice.

Who we are looking for?

Hermits that don't want to play alone anymore or new players. For the first group, we can provide some space (Infinite underground, and some housing area) and equipment they miss atm, for the new players, we could provide curios, food, a house, tools and clothing, that helps in early game.

What do we want to achieve?

Essentialy, I want to try out my macromanagement skills and try out village related features provided by devs (like currency system). Also, our team is under 10 players atm, we want to put some life in the village. So we want to gather some macro experience, to put it in use in the next wipe.

Minimal requirements

Speaking english is essential. Village is created by couple of polish players, but we invite ppl from other countries too, so the main language in the village is english. Also, some self-discipline is welcomed. We want to live in the community
so respecting others privacy and being able to communicate is required.

Where do we live?

Main contintent, to get more details and have a little chat with me, dm me in the game, hs: Vanghern.
Pszemek666

Re: Wadowice needs you! (Recruting hermits/new players)

Postby Naimad » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:10 pm

Polska wioska a wymaganie podstawowe : angielski...Wstyd mi za was
Naimad

Postby Vivikus » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:33 am

Do you have a discord I can chat with you on?
Vivikus

Postby vanghern » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:01 am

Vivikus wrote:Do you have a discord I can chat with you on?

You can add me Vanghern#6753, we do have dc server, but its kind of multigames one, and its not that populated, most of the communication we do in game.
vanghern

Postby DexCruz » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:36 pm

i'm interested in joining, what time do you usually play?
i'm usually on 3-5 am and 6-9pm cet
DexCruz

Postby Matholimule » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:47 pm

hi I'm interested in joining your community. I'm currently located near Stoney's claim and the edge of Baldur's Bra. I have a small exposed camp and am new to the game ive made a cart and have it loaded with all my belongings. I'm ready to invest in a permanent home and would like to hear back soon. In game name is Tiri, out of game Mathias.
Matholimule

Postby vanghern » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:14 pm

bump
vanghern

Postby turnipmelody » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:40 pm

I'd like to join up. i'm up at pretty random times, and i used to play quite a bit (it's been a few years tho, so im starting fresh)
turnipmelody

Postby bozhkata98 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:37 pm

Hey i joined this week and im total noob, but i play everyday i am camping 5 minute away from baldur bra, on the north shore of a big lake can i join?
bozhkata98

Postby Epidj » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:36 am

Hey there, applications still open ? I would love to join.

I would start brand new into the world tbh, if you take me that is, i didnt play yet this world.
Usually i have been playing with 1-2 mates but we always crumbled under the backbreaking task of keeping up with everyone with that few players ... so id like to try out the Village life for once ...
So i can bring about 3 Worlds of experience .. altho it always was on hermit level never really big scale anything.

idk how it works exactly with villages but im fine with almost any job as long as i get to specialize a bit :)

-Epidj
Epidj

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves