Petition from Russian Community. For Developers

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Petition from Russian Community. For Developers

Postby burgingham » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:26 pm

spectacle wrote:
burgingham wrote:I am not saying this would be the right thing to do, in fact I would not want to play a game where players are so heavily favoured (believe it or not, we really don't get any worthwhile advantages in the game from the devs). I just wanted to express that this would not mean a "collapse" in any way.

Depends what you mean by "collapse", I'm pretty sure the player base would collapse in such a case.

Okay maybe my exaggeration here was chosen a bit unfortunate. Just ignore that comment of mine.
burgingham

Postby DeBosh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Avu wrote:He gave hiro and darki gold and capes yes but funny thing is both are completely useless. You can't craft shit with them due to how the new system works where you need to pick stuff up from the smelter to get recipe. So omg sodom has gold. Sodom has a shiny piece of inventory wasting crap until we find gold for real. If we ever do.

Oh Hey Avu. Thats just a lie you said.
Let me explain:

1 Hearthling finds a tin vein. He gets ore, smelt it and voila, he get bars. When he take one, he unlocks the recipe for smelting it to nuggets. And this recipe works fro ANY bar. So don't tell us about 'gold bohohohooo we will never find it, it's unfair, useless bar'

BULLSHIT
DeBosh

Postby DPblH » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:29 pm

jorb wrote:
novaalpha wrote:If there will be evidence to any of this, then we're in deep shit indeed.

Jorb gave hiro and darki -- who reported the bug to me -- a cape, a gold bar and a talking whale each in compensation for having had to destroy their characters, correct.
Jorb changes study paramaters based on what people say about the curiosities on the forums and on the inner party, but primarily based on how he feels about them himself.

If you wish to brew a conspiracy out of that then I cannot stop you. :)

Your opinion is very important for us.
Give a man a game engine and he delivers a game. Teach a man how to make a game engine and he never delivers anything.
DPblH

Postby novaalpha » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:31 pm

jorb wrote:
novaalpha wrote:If there will be evidence to any of this, then we're in deep shit indeed.

Jorb gave hiro and darki -- who reported the bug to me -- a cape, a gold bar and a talking whale each in compensation for having had to destroy their characters, correct.
Jorb changes study paramaters based on what people say about the curiosities on the forums and on the inner party, but primarily based on how he feels about them himself.

If you wish to brew a conspiracy out of that then I cannot stop you. :)

Thanks for response.
novaalpha

Postby Assassin1 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:31 pm

jorb
I found 2 bug. give me gold?
Assassin1

Postby Delamore » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:32 pm

burgingham wrote:I am not saying this would be the right thing to do, in fact I would not want to play a game where players are so heavily favoured (believe it or not, we really don't get any worthwhile advantages in the game from the devs). I just wanted to express that this would not mean a "collapse" in any way.

Mass exodus, death of player run resources due to this (Wiki, IRC and custom clients) followed by collapse in such an extreme case.
Delamore

Postby burgingham » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:33 pm

DeBosh wrote:
Avu wrote:He gave hiro and darki gold and capes yes but funny thing is both are completely useless. You can't craft shit with them due to how the new system works where you need to pick stuff up from the smelter to get recipe. So omg sodom has gold. Sodom has a shiny piece of inventory wasting crap until we find gold for real. If we ever do.

Oh Hey Avu. Thats just a lie you said.
Let me explain:

1 Hearthling finds a tin vein. He gets ore, smelt it and voila, he get bars. When he take one, he unlocks the recipe for smelting it to nuggets. And this recipe works fro ANY bar. So don't tell us about 'gold bohohohooo we will never find it, it's unfair, useless bar'

BULLSHIT

And then he uses those nuggets to build supports or what? You will need gold to unlock the recipes for jewelry, d-helmets etc.
burgingham

Postby Haba » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:33 pm

DeBosh wrote:1 Hearthling finds a tin vein. He gets ore, smelt it and voila, he get bars. When he take one, he unlocks the recipe for smelting it to nuggets. And this recipe works fro ANY bar. So don't tell us about 'gold bohohohooo we will never find it, it's unfair, useless bar'

And this is the way it works for jewelry as well, right? ;)
Last edited by Haba on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haba

Postby Windforce » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:34 pm

I foudn a ladyBUG, does that count?

Miss my Wizard Cape form world 3 T_T
Lilith Ravenclaw
Lawspeaker - City of Bevelle (World 3)
Windforce

Postby iflamberg » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:36 pm

You take the bar out from smelter. Take. It. Out. From. Smel-ter. Still can't figure it out?

Should I draw you a picture?

You can split bar to naggets, can't you? Nagget recepy is common for all metals. Then you should have all jewelry unlocked.
Regards, Ivan Flamberg.
There are rangers who help people who has been raided. Do they care about justice? Hell, no. They just hide their blood thirst behind white clothes.
iflamberg

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar