Screenshots of other games

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Screenshots of other games

Postby jordancoles » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:14 am

Amanda44 wrote:Image

Just so you know, the 44 is terrible in BR
It has a huge delay on every shot

I shoot for a AR15/Shotgun combo or if you have to use a handgun, I'd try to get an m9 just because of how quickly it can shoot and it also loads 14 bullets instead of like, 6-7
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Amanda44 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:33 am

@ Jordan, yeah it was more a weapon of circumstance than a weapon of choice, lol, bad landing ....... but thanks for the tips though on which guns are best. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:25 am

I like playing Hearthstone, but every time I start to play, I just want to play Magic. The problem is a fiscal one, though. Freakishly expensive hobby unless you're really good or can get someone to pay you to play or judge. Then something came out recently... Magic Duels. (Win screen from one of the final story duels. Did I ever mention I hate blue?)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =499449795

Not sure how to get the image to show up here from the Steam page without uplaoding to something like imgur. :|
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby MightySheep » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:51 am

you say that like imgur is a hassle to use, you can literally copy paste into imgur and it is done in a second o.0
MightySheep

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:03 am

yeah, but that means i have to acutally go to another website, and after fucking with the damn Steam interface for 5 minutes, I just gave up. :x

Now that I've taken a breath, here:

Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby burgingham » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:01 am

Well I play Magic too. They are just different games. The comparison which is better or deeper is a never ending discussion, but it doesn't work too well imo.

When I want some quick entertainment after work I usually stick with Hearthstone. When I want to go away for the weekend with friends, maybe even visit cities like Paris or Prague (yay, 2 more weeks) MTG is definitely better.

MTG also certainly has the more complex mechanics and the bigger card pool. HS on the other hand gets rid of some of MTGs worst design mistakes.

Also Magic online...urgh... (Duel of the Planeswalkers I never tried, I am more of a tournament player)
burgingham

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:20 pm

I haven't liked any of the Duels of the Planewalkers iterations. I loved the old Microprose M:TG game for the RPG elements it added. This is an online head to head version with ranked play. I'm not sure where they're going with it, and getting used to the interface elements has been a real pain in the ass (mostly remembering to hit the 'pause' key when you think you might want to play something).
MagicManICT

Postby SkyWarrior » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:45 pm

Endless Online. It was my favorite game at one point until it went to hell due to bad developers. I discovered H&H shortly after quitting this.
SkyWarrior

Postby jordancoles » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:58 am

SkyWarrior wrote:Endless Online. It was my favorite game at one point until it went to hell due to bad developers. I discovered H&H shortly after quitting this.

Holy shit I loved this game lol

It was so barebones, and the login timers/disconnects were unbearable, couldn't log in for months at a time
But for some reason it was so fun
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby SkyWarrior » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:22 am

jordancoles wrote:
SkyWarrior wrote:Endless Online. It was my favorite game at one point until it went to hell due to bad developers. I discovered H&H shortly after quitting this.

Holy shit I loved this game lol

It was so barebones, and the login timers/disconnects were unbearable, couldn't log in for months at a time
But for some reason it was so fun

That's what's up, bro. I've only ever met 2 other people who played this game, and one of them was the person who introduced me to it. I had a feeling someone here would have known it though, considering how H&H isn't a very populated/known game, I assumed many of the people here have a history of playing similar games.
SkyWarrior

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar