I was banned permanetly for taking a log

General discussion and socializing.

Re: I was banned permanetly for taking a log

Postby moonshield » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:25 pm

I then get proceeded to be furiously questioned by 4 others and then gang beaten until my character was knocked out senseless.

I love this game. :D
moonshield

Postby ybobjoe » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:11 am

The people in this game are nuts..
I just started yesterday, figured out some of the basics and today I decided to try to figure out how to mine/smelt ore...
So I went to the area just left of the starting point and found a smelter, some guy was already using one, so I filled the one next to him with ore and was trying to figure out how to light it. So I went to find some wood came back and most of my ore was gone.. so I went to gather more ore then this guy came after me and pk'd me claiming I stole his stuff.. right...

Anyways he left after a bit and I figured out I needed to make charcoal with the kiln, made some charcoal and started up a smelter and helped another guy learn to make some iron bars and shared my smelter with him.

After quite some time we got some iron bars and some guy started up the smelter next to us. The guy I was helping left and I was finishing my last batch. Got my last batch and started to leave and this guy chased me down and pk'd me claiming I stole his stuff... right...

Anyways I need to find out how to get the Yeomanry skill to avoid getting pk'd while trying to make stuff lol..
ybobjoe

Postby greg » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:38 am

I was recently mercilessly shot down by some random with a bow, he was very good.

All the power to him though, I'm in the wilderness and I'm fair game.
greg

Postby Milaha » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:42 am

there is a whole settlement of us... WAY out in no-mans land.
Milaha

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar