What is "Shocked Frog" ?

General discussion and socializing.

Re: What is "Shocked Frog" ?

Postby Lusewing » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:52 pm

Flame wrote:honestly i've find several curiosities, but no crazy bunny or shocken frogs. I'm waiting the day for a mad chicken. XD

No it should not be a mad chicken but instead a 'black cock', I could spend ages studying one of them.
Lusewing

Postby NakedAssasin » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:45 am

Grog wrote:pickelhaubes should require german ip :mrgreen:

(srsly, lets make an unique item for the major nationalities playing this game, would be fun to see all russians with russian caps, french guys with berrets,... ;) )

Scottish people with broken glass bottles..
NakedAssasin

Postby JailBaitWes » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:51 am

Lusewing wrote:
Flame wrote:honestly i've find several curiosities, but no crazy bunny or shocken frogs. I'm waiting the day for a mad chicken. XD

No it should not be a mad chicken but instead a 'black cock', I could spend ages studying one of them.

I see what you did there
JailBaitWes

Postby niltrias » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:58 am

Barhandar wrote:
niltrias wrote:I think there should be a small chance of finding a shocked frog everytime you use a well. Just seems....apropos.

You mean, cutting apple trees and working with crucibles. It's ShockedFrog, not Shocked Frog.

Are you trying to talk sense? Because you are talking nonsense.
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby Jackwolf » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:25 am

ShockedFrog was a griefer way back in like, world 1.

He cut down all the apple trees outside some village when you couldn't replant them, and messed with their crucibles back when claims were useless.

So what he's saying is that it's "ShockedFrog", not "A Shocked Frog". A person, not an animal.
Beezer12Washingbeard: If poo mechanics were implemented, mercury could cure constipation wounds
magisticus: Most of us avoid making jokes like this because there is always a risk Loftar might think it's a good idea and we all have to re-design our villages for sewerage. -6/29/17
Jackwolf

Postby burgingham » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:44 am

Dude, Niltrias knows that story. He was there...maybe have a closer look at his avatar.
burgingham

Postby clutchV » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:43 am

Heres one in my study
and it is real.
clutchV

Postby novaalpha » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 am

Picked up 300+ toads, not a single special. I call royal bullshit on this thread.
novaalpha

Postby b_anon » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:28 pm

I've picked up many many toads, nothing. seems to be the story going around.

What i'm really waiting for is a lucky rabbits foot, i don't even want to study it just carry it around with me
b_anon

Postby niltrias » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Jackwolf wrote:ShockedFrog was a griefer way back in like, world 1.

He cut down all the apple trees outside some village when you couldn't replant them, and messed with their crucibles back when claims were useless.

So what he's saying is that it's "ShockedFrog", not "A Shocked Frog". A person, not an animal.

But he is wrong...it is not "ShockedFrog" the dead griefer...it is "Shocked Frog", a surprised amphibian.

If you look at the screenie of the death of ShockedFrog, I'm the guy in the straw hat. So yes, I do know that story. I also have a shocked frog, so I know what that is as well.

Seems more likely to find a frog in a well than in a cruicible. More in keeping with fairy-tales, as well.
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar