Petition from Russian Community. For Developers

General discussion and socializing.

Petition from Russian Community. For Developers

Postby FSumkin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Уважаемые разработчики!
Я, как и многие другие игроки, давно обитаю в этом мире и мы вместе с Вами пережили многие подъемы и падения, в основном сервера, а после вайпа 3 и старта 4го мира в игре появилось много новых людей.
Не смотря на многие трудности и возникающие трения мы, и "новички", и "старики" всегда поддерживали Вас как морально так и материально.
От лица русскоязычного сообщества хочу поблагодарить Вас за эту интересную и увлекательную игру.

Вайп 4го и старт 5го мира был неожиданным сюрпризом. Неожиданным, но ожидаемым. О достоинствах и недостатках этого мира я говорить не буду, суть моего обращения не в этом.

А теперь суть:
Если у Вас есть "элитные" тестеры, то пусть они живут скромно, на ресурсах 10ку. Пусть не мешают обычным игрокам развиваться. Пусть не вмешиваются в игровой процесс других игроков. Или создайте "элитный" сервер для "элитных"тестеров.

1. Из-за возникшего дисбаланса прошу вайпнуть мир.
2. В качестве поощрения предлагаю выдать всем аккаунтам, зарегистрированным до сегодняшнего дня, некоторое количество LP

С уважением,
Фёдор Сумкин
модератор русскоговорящего форума
http://www.havenandhearth.ru/forum
================================================== ======
Dear developers!
I and many other players, were dwelling for a long time already in this game and together with you we have seen many ups and downs (mostly server ones), and after world 3 wipe and world 4 start, many new people came to play this game.
Despite many difficulties and tensions arise, we,both newbie and expirienced players have always supported you both morally and financially.
On behalf of the Russian-speaking community I would like to thank you for this interesting and exciting game.

World 4 wipe and world 5 start was an unexpected surprise. Unexpected, but predictable. On the good and bad sides of this brand new world and system I will not speak, the essence of my appeal is not in it.
But this is the point:
If you have any "elite" testers, let them live modestly on the resources of top Q10, like everyone else do. Do not let "elite" interfere with normal game and player development. Let no one interfere with the gameplay of other players. Or create an "elite" server special for "elite" testers.

1. Because of said imbalance I, on behalf of Russian community, ask to restart the world.
2. As an incentive, offer to give all the accounts who were registered earlier than today, a number of LP for a quick start and as compenstation for losing everything they accumulated so far.

Best regards,
Fedor Sumkin
moderator of Russian-speaking forum
http://www.havenandhearth.ru/forum

http://www.havenandhearth.ru/forum/s...ad.php?p=54344
Last edited by FSumkin on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Homo homini penis est
FSumkin

Re: Petition from Russian Community. For developers

Postby DeBosh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:16 pm

I'd double on that
Last edited by DeBosh on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeBosh

Re: Petition from Russian Community. For developments

Postby Bidstrup » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:18 pm

Why can't you be friends with Jorb also? It's totally your fault.
Bidstrup

Re: Petition from Russian Community. For developments

Postby Haba » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:20 pm

FSumkin wrote:If you have any "elite" testers, let them live modestly on the resources of top Q10, like everyone else do. Do not let "elite" interfere with normal game and player development. Let no one interfere with the gameplay of other players. Or create an "elite" server special for "elite" testers.

1. Because of said imbalance I, on behalf of Russian community, ask to restart the world.

Imbalance of... what?

This is probably the silliest post I've seen in a while. You want a wipe because you're unable to secure high quality resources?

Okay... :roll:
Haba

Re: Petition from Russian Community. For Developers

Postby burgingham » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:22 pm

:lol:

Butthurt much AD? You cheated and got punished for that and now you make up some conspiracy theory. Nice.
burgingham

Postby novaalpha » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:25 pm

I'd like to see some evidence presented.
novaalpha

Postby SacreDoom » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:26 pm

The ones who're "friends" with Jorb dont really get any in-game advantage, they just know how to PLAY the game without botting. :)
SacreDoom

Postby DeBosh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:27 pm

burgingham wrote::lol:

Butthurt much AD? You cheated and got punished for that and now you make up some conspiracy theory. Nice.

Too bad that neither Sumkin is from A.D. nor half of the Russian community. Oh, btw, Burg, nice scarabs are in caves today, yep?

novaalpha wrote:I'd like to see some evidence presented.

You'd like to? Oh lold and who ARE you? Get off, it will be presented only to developers, if there is any.
DeBosh

Postby burgingham » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Nova, they abused that infinite LP bug without reporting it. The devs have proof of it. In the process ADs representantive was kicked out of the Inner party forums (he also shared his account for those). We found out how the bug works too and reported to Jorb right away. The one of us who managed to discover it got a little present from Jorb, because this was a major inconvenience for the Devs. Now ADs forums (yes we read them) are buzzing with theories of us being jorbs favourites, getting free ressource spots, gold etc. They decided to open a thread here to play back at us this way.
burgingham

Postby novaalpha » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:30 pm

DeBosh wrote:You'd like to? Oh lold and who ARE you? Get off, it will be presented only to developers, if there is any.

If OP want's community suppport, he'd better back his claims with some rock-solid evidence.

Or expect to be dismissed as a laughable matter otherwise.
novaalpha

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar