Petition from Russian Community. For Developers

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Petition from Russian Community. For Developers

Postby Bidstrup » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Guys see, you botted (proven) cheated (proven) and now you are complaining about making relationship with devs. That's just ridiculous. Isn't that a part of leet player path also? Just work on you social skills a little, developers skills just isn't enough.
Last edited by Bidstrup on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bidstrup

Postby FSumkin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:35 pm

я не являюсь представителем А.Д., я не состою в А.Д., я даже не сторонник А.Д., в большинстве случаев я не поддерживаю А.Д. и их действия

зато я модератор русскоязычного форума, и в данный момент обращаюсь к разработчикам как представитель администрации этого форума и представитель русскоязычного сообщества, если у кого то это вызывает головную боль - выпейте таблетку или обратитесь к врачу
Homo homini penis est
FSumkin

Postby DeBosh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Bidstrup wrote:Guys see, you botted (proven) cheated (proven) and now you are complaining about making relationship with devs. That's just ridiculous. Isn't that a part of leet player path also? Just work on you social skills a little, developers skills just doesn't enough.

Proofs? Be nice and provide em immideatly, or get off.
DeBosh

Postby Bidstrup » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:43 pm

DeBosh wrote:
Bidstrup wrote:Guys see, you botted (proven) cheated (proven) and now you are complaining about making relationship with devs. That's just ridiculous. Isn't that a part of leet player path also? Just work on you social skills a little, developers skills just doesn't enough.

Proofs? Be nice and provide em immideatly, or get off.

Headhunter made public statement about this.
Bidstrup

Postby Delamore » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Why are people still throwing around accusations of cheating and botting at this point? Every super power in this game on every world has used exploits of some kind, ranging from tiny to massive and every large power has some people using bots of some form.

This is a problem that Haven has always had, and many betas suffer from. The time I spent playing was invested into finding exploits, using them and then reporting them before anyone else had a chance to gain from them. This is how you get ahead in betas along side using bots before games have had the chance to develop systems that aren't bot friendly or defenses against them.
As much as I wish it wasn't so, that's just how it is.
Delamore

Postby evilrich » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:49 pm

-sits back and awaits accusations of some form of hatred when idea is refused-
evilrich

Postby hiro » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Delamore wrote:Why are people still throwing around accusations of cheating and botting at this point? Every super power in this game on every world has used exploits of some kind, ranging from tiny to massive and every large power has some people using bots of some form.

this bug have been always here from w1 ..
and seriously u ad in general cant speak about inbalance u have been botting all the day of w4..
hiro

Postby DeBosh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:58 pm

burgingham wrote:Nova, they abused that infinite LP bug without reporting it. The devs have proof of it. In the process ADs representantive was kicked out of the Inner party forums (he also shared his account for those). We found out how the bug works too and reported to Jorb right away. The one of us who managed to discover it got a little present from Jorb, because this was a major inconvenience for the Devs. Now ADs forums (yes we read them) are buzzing with theories of us being jorbs favourites, getting free ressource spots, gold etc. They decided to open a thread here to play back at us this way.

Burgingham, try to look at it from my point of view. I don't have proffs that A.D. abused thi said bug, nor i have proofs that they did not. But, on other side, i don't hae same proofs in case that you hav abused this bug. You see? But. I'm playing this game in world 5 with a relatively big group of russians, they are not from A.D., i'd say, you know that i don't like em. And i heard some things about you or your ex-Sodom friends abusing some kind of bugs. You see? I want to clarify this situation, not only for me, but for my friends as well. We got some kind of proofs, but i cannot show em, cause, you know , i'm pretty much an observer now.

Either way this petiton is really supported by Russian H&H community. Either botters or not, bug-abusers or not. That just the fact.

hiro wrote:
Delamore wrote:Why are people still throwing around accusations of cheating and botting at this point? Every super power in this game on every world has used exploits of some kind, ranging from tiny to massive and every large power has some people using bots of some form.

and seriously u ad in general cant speak about inbalance u have been botting all the day of w4..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG6UBXGk0cA&feature=related
DeBosh

Postby novaalpha » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:03 pm

DeBosh wrote:We got some kind of proofs, but i cannot show em, cause, you know , i'm pretty much an observer now.

This doesn't make any sense. How does being an observer stop you from presenting evidence?
novaalpha

Postby Delamore » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:04 pm

hiro wrote:

If this bug has been here from World 1, anyone who knew of it from then until now and did not report it at some point is to blame rather than those using it this time. So don't try to excuse anything with "this bug have been always here from w1 .."
Delamore

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar