Petition from Russian Community. For Developers

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Petition from Russian Community. For Developers

Postby Rescu » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Original: http://havenandhearth.ru/forum/showpost ... stcount=64

I told him in order. Starting with 3 of the world, AD struggled with anal Jorbotara friendship with some moderators (read Sodom), who successfully passed their used bugs, for which dzhorbotary kissed them and gave ass lupus \ spots \ unique armor and other plushies. At the end of the 3 worlds appeared Reserved ARCS client version with language coding. This enabled the organization to pull their fighters and to continue the confrontation. Incidentally, then slipped past the phrase "because of the hell wipe 3 World." Bullschit. Wipe was due to a bug sodomites with tobacco, when smoked tobacco and getting Over 9,000 psi, and the subject of creating these asshole crash the server when they were comfortable (personally seen it twice in the storming of Volta). Next, after a wipe in 3 world we managed to push Koya section of developers. I read the thread here and tell you - the total manipulation of Jorbotars. Fixes only those things that interfere with sodomites, offered only the ideas that they like. At the sane ADEQUATE criticism of their ideas as they are a pack of jackals Hamili and tried trolet koya and foul up his ideas. Apparently jorb was fuck. Home of the world 4. Bunch of changes, cut experience. Despite the fact that Koreans Napara with the former part of the sodomites began use bots, we had a couple of sane programmers to automate part of the action and allowed to surpass the males in the race for the LP. Next - the constant whining from the same Botero Koreans and to the forum. One of the worst Botero korean - SUPERSOHON was expanded during the storm Cord Industry, and then some more lightning operations with spinning valuta, permanent storms of Huns and co. As a result, the lowered appear as Jam jorb that he decided to introduce a new system of Lp (a word sodomites tested a year ago)
May the world start. New system. Hell trying to get to the core, develops, and then left on the forum people report a bug on the infusion of LP in the stigmas, which suddenly found (Sodom had already had char's on 2kk LP) is suggestive of cleanliness testers, does not it? So. After that our membership was just furious. On our side it was really a desire to play fairplay, though some testers fuck fairplay when players and admins "zhahayutsya" the chimney, five times a day. Nevertheless, after the fact was discovered that the testers use bugs us is very angry and we started to search for holes. And they found. As it turned out, by some manipulations could create a char with a huge statue. A couple of times we have sunk Char and prayed to the ancestors roll. Buns crash server. Next was a plan to put jorb before the fact. By the way, only critical holes that we report, is fixed. And then in time (remember the hole with a jump from the cave and summon inside the fence) sodomites as more than half of the experience away with it. Anyway attempt to derive jorb to talk about the cleanliness of its testers failed. Well, then everything is clear. Bug we do not pass. Jorb with anal entourage brainstorm for a couple of days did find a hole and slipped her. By the way, I was Twink Spot 90 land where sodomite drove Jorb dancing around, and he shit them in gold on the ground, and unique pieces last night. Disgusting spectacle. Koya was removed from the development section. Next we have two options.
1) We will continue to hammer away at a game full of holes like a colander, and to Jorb for bugs and try to resist unscrupulous players.
2) The main part of hell is rolled into another sandbox MMORPG with sane players.

Speaking for myself, but I think many will subscribe under my words of our composition. HnH for top players sad little less than full. Confrontation suite testers Jorb in the game is impossible because of total support of the players from the administration. Even now, on day 5 wipe the characters greedy for more than 3 million PL due to bugs. In the current system nn catch up with them will be extremely difficult. Here vkratse kulstori of insider and witness. Ask questions.
Last edited by Rescu on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rescu

Postby novaalpha » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:36 pm

iflamberg wrote:Please don't listen to that Novaalpha. He is not that popular in russian community and quote people who have being in rage.
Sorry for bad English, again it's not my native language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem :lol:
novaalpha

Postby loftar » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:36 pm

There are a lot of the central points in the OP that I do not understand. Please clarify the following:

FSumkin wrote:If you have any "elite" testers, let them live modestly on the resources of top Q10, like everyone else do.

Are you saying we should try and find players who are ahead and explicitly limit them to low-quality map resources? If so, why?

FSumkin wrote:Do not let "elite" interfere with normal game and player development.

What is this interference of which you speak? Are you saying something has happened outside our knowledge? If so, what?

FSumkin wrote:1. Because of said imbalance I, on behalf of Russian community, ask to restart the world.

What imbalance?

FSumkin wrote:2. As an incentive, offer to give all the accounts who were registered earlier than today, a number of LP for a quick start and as compenstation for losing everything they accumulated so far.

What is it that you have lost?
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby DeBosh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:40 pm

loftar wrote:
FSumkin wrote:2. As an incentive, offer to give all the accounts who were registered earlier than today, a number of LP for a quick start and as compenstation for losing everything they accumulated so far.

What is it that you have lost?

For example:
iflamberg wrote:This is related not only to infinite LP exploit. There are lot's of messages on russian HH forum like:
I finished playing yesterday evening somewhere around 3 AM and went to sleep. At the morning I entered game and saw that my personal claim is vanished. Also hearth fires are broken. All my territory and houses are claimed by someone personal (not village) claim and there is a runestone: "get out of here or you will die".

There was q57 water spot.

I'm pity of wasted time. How could they break claim? They could not build, dry, expand with flags and pump with autority village claim for that short time.

By the way. Not me, nor Fedor Sumkin are part of AD. AD are only about 10 players from 300+ russian community.
DeBosh

Postby Potjeh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Rescu wrote:Original: http://havenandhearth.ru/forum/showpost ... stcount=64

I told him in order. Starting with 3 of the world, AD struggled with anal dzhorbotara friendship with some moderators (read Sodom), who successfully passed their poyuzat bugs, for which dzhorbotary kissed them and gave zhopku lupus \ spots \ unique armor and other plushies. At the end of the 3 worlds appeared Reserved ARCS client version with language coding. This enabled the organization to pull their fighters and to continue the confrontation. Incidentally, then slipped past the phrase "because of the hell vaypnuli 3 World." Bullschit. Wipe was due to a bug sodomites with tobacco, when smoked tobacco and getting Over 9,000 psi, and the subject of creating these asshole crash the server when they were comfortable (personally seen it twice in the storming of Volta). Next, after a wipe in 3 world we managed to push Koyyu section of developers. I read the thread here and tell you - the total manipulation zhorbotarami. Fixes only those things that interfere with sodomites, offered only the ideas that they like. At the sane ADEQUATE criticism of their ideas as they are a pack of jackals Hamili and tried trolet koyyu and foul up his ideas. Apparently zhorbu was fuck. Home of the world 4. Bunch of changes, cut experience. Despite the fact that Koreans Napara with the former part of the sodomites began juzat bots, we had a couple of sane programmers to automate part of the action and allowed to surpass the males in the race for the LP. Next - the constant whining from the same Botero Koreans and to the forum. One of the worst Botero koreyak - SUPERSOHON was expanded during the storm Cord Industry, and then some more lightning operations with spinning valuta, potoyannye storms of Huns and co. As a result, the lowered appear as Jam dzhorba that he decided to introduce a new system of Lp (a word sodomites tested a year ago)
May the world start. New system. Hell trying to get to the core, develops, and then left on the forum people report a bug on the infusion of LP in the stigmas, which suddenly found (Sodom had already had charov on 2kk LP) is suggestive of cleanliness testers, does not it? So. After that our membership was just furious. On our side it was really a desire to play feyrpley, though some testers fuck feyrpley when players and admins zhahayutsya the chimney, five times a day. Nevertheless, after the fact was discovered that the testers yuzayut bugs us is very angry and we started to search for holes. And they found. As it turned out, by some manipulations could create a chara with a huge statue. A couple of times we have sunk Chara and prayed to the ancestors roll. Buns krashnula server. Next was a plan to put zhorbatara before the fact. By the way, only critical holes that we report, is fixed. And then in time (remember the hole with a jump from the cave and summon inside the fence) sodomites as more than half of the experience away with it. Vobschem attempt to derive dzhorba to talk about the cleanliness of its testers failed. Well, then everything is clear. Bug we do not pass. Zhorbatary with anal entourage brainstorm for a couple of days did find a hole and slipped her. By the way, I was Twincom Spot 90 land where sodomite drove zhorba dancing around, and he shit them in gold on the ground, and unique pieces last night. Disgusting spectacle. Koya was removed from the development section. Next we have two options.
1) We will continue to hammer away at a game full of holes like a colander, and to zhorbatara for bugs and try to resist unscrupulous players.
2) The main part of hell is rolled into another sendboks MMORPG with sane players.

Speaking for myself, but I think many will subscribe under my words of our composition. HnH for top players sad little less than full. Confrontation suite testers zhorbotara in the game is impossible because of total support of the players from the administration. Even now, on day 5 wipe the characters greedy for more than 3 million PL due to bugs. In the current system nn catch up with them will be extremely difficult. Here vkratse kulstori of insider and witness. Ask questions.

And after we did that, we shot JFK.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Haba » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:42 pm

iflamberg wrote:This is related not only to infinite LP exploit. There are lot's of messages on russian HH forum like:
I finished playing yesterday evening somewhere around 3 AM and went to sleep. At the morning I entered game and saw that my personal claim is vanished. Also hearth fires are broken. All my territory and houses are claimed by someone personal (not village) claim and there is a runestone: "get out of here or you will die".

There was q57 water spot.

I'm pity of wasted time. How could they break claim? They could not build, dry, expand with flags and pump with autority village claim for that short time.

This is not related to Sodom at all. We have higher q water spot and have not contested any spots. Sure that he didn't accidentially claim declaim it himself? Or have his account compromised somehow? Otherwise this is quite serious.

novaalpha wrote:1) К сведению игроков содом уже в золоте ходят и в крутом шмоте.
(players should know that Sodom already has gold and cool gear)

True.

novaalpha wrote:2) Джорб уменьшает время и колво лп для своих друзей хуесосов
(Jorb is reducing study time and increases LP gain from curiosities for his friends)

And this wouldn't apply to everyone else because...? Or you think they somehow made it only apply to our chars? No... Don't know where you are pulling this from, perfectly reasonable to have vandalism at this point. Beyond that... I've no idea what they are talkin about.

novaalpha wrote:3) Кстати, я был твинком на споте 90 земли, где содомиты водили пляски вокруг жорба, а он срал им золотом на землю и уникальными предметами вчера ночью
(I was on alt on q90 soil spot last night, where Sodom members were dancing around Jorb, while he was dropping gold and unique gear on the ground)

True. Then again we'd just reported a bug that would've caused another world wipe if we hadn't reported it right away.

Now, the smart people will probably realize that none of this gives us any edge at all ('cept the druid cloaks that give you the ability to teleport at will and invoke Fist of Jorb, but we only got two of them)
Haba

Postby novaalpha » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:43 pm

Haba wrote:...

Just to clarify.

Jorb did give Sodom gold?

Yes or no?
Last edited by novaalpha on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
novaalpha

Postby Potjeh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:44 pm

There is some kind of claim bug, for the record. Last world, our clay claim and the associated village idol mysteriously disappeared overnight, we thought AD did it :S I figured it's ramming, just like with village idol (a bug they used but never reported).
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby iflamberg » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:45 pm

So, true, true, true.
Now we have Sodom all in gold and nobody other to resist them. Nice one!
Regards, Ivan Flamberg.
There are rangers who help people who has been raided. Do they care about justice? Hell, no. They just hide their blood thirst behind white clothes.
iflamberg

Postby Potjeh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:45 pm

Nobody has gold yet, silly.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar