Petition from Russian Community. For Developers

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Petition from Russian Community. For Developers

Postby Ikor » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:54 pm

jorb wrote:Tbt, I don't really see anything too strange about this screenshot. I'm not that far off myself.

Uhm... Why used attention is more than attention limit?
Confused and know not what to do? Kill everybody!
Ikor

Postby jorb » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Graphical glitch. Attention = Modified intelligence, but it only displays base intelligence.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Failmore » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:failmore, unfortunately you are only illuminating your immaturity.
saying you can but you wont is just the same as you cant.
if you say you have already given up, i do not understand why you are still posting.

im not sure where the hell you were looking when posting that, so im not even sure how to reply
Tonkyhonk wrote:here is a phrase from your favorite book.
・犯之以事、勿告以言
-don't try to move people by words, but show them facts to move them.

just give it a try :)

i dont read books, im illiterate. also, im 4 years old ;D

jorb wrote:
Failmore wrote:Image
how do you guys like that ._.

i still can imagine alt factories that me and koya were talking about from 1st day :'D

You play alot. I like that. :)

Tbt, I don't really see anything too strange about this screenshot. I'm not that far off myself.

tbh, that's our chief's screen. i have half as much, partially because i didnt find the damn fishing spot, and partially because i fail more..

im not saying that system is THAT bad, its just that instead of doing what i want to do, i will be searching for int food, till im stuffed with curios till i cant fit anymore, and thats precisely what i dont like. there, i've told the reason of all raging CLEARLY in 2 lines, will you make something about it, jorb? >:D
Failmore

Postby Jackard » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:43 pm

sorry but int is a useful stat now. angry?
Jackard

Postby bitza » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:51 pm

there's absolutely nothing stopping anyone from doing what they 'want' to do in game. if LP is top priority, do int and curios. personally i'm getting tons of LP and not having any problem whatsoever with time to do the things i want to get done
Karede wrote: It takes a special kind of autism to play this game
bitza

Postby Tonkyhonk » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Failmore wrote:im illiterate. also, im 4 years old

4 yrs old illiterate and Koya talking about alt factories from day 1, very convincing, maybe that is why ppl didnt try to listen to you?
Failmore wrote:im not saying that system is THAT bad, its just that instead of doing what i want to do, i will be searching for int food, till im stuffed with curios till i cant fit anymore, and thats precisely what i dont like.

ah :idea: i see!
i thought you wanted to explain how game breaking this new system could get by botting or exploits that only russian community is aware of, but turned out to be that you just didnt like it. what a relief!
Tonkyhonk

Postby Failmore » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:24 pm

bitza wrote:there's absolutely nothing stopping anyone from doing what they 'want' to do in game. if LP is top priority, do int and curios. personally i'm getting tons of LP and not having any problem whatsoever with time to do the things i want to get done

what? in W4 i would build myself a house with palisade and claim, put spare lp i got from it into mm so i can get lp and food from hunting, then put all lp into other skills. in W5 i gather lp to make boat, get exp 10 and start roaming around in search for blueberries so i can LATER build village without worries that i will sit like a dumbfuck without lp for any skills, and even after that i'll still have to get more int and more curiosities if im not in village that supplies them to me.
THANKFULLY, im quite busy these days, so i can use curiosities that my co-villagers gathered, so when ill become free i will have lp high enough to basically skip the worst part of new system. if i wouldnt be busy though, i'd probably just ragequit..

oh yeah, 1 thing i ACTUALLY hate is hunting from boat. retarded animals should be trademark of this game, be i on jorb's/loftar's place i would make animals either swim or run on first hit (i ofc understand that games have their own "unique" world restrictions that you must adapt to, but idk, it doesnt seem to be serious enough as it is right now)

also, i remember someone saying something about endgame being bad, and saying that new system will change it.. i will be happy when they will witness quality and skill grinding once again /trollface

Tonkyhonk wrote:ah :idea: i see!
i thought you wanted to explain how game breaking this new system could get by botting or exploits that only russian community is aware of, but turned out to be that you just didnt like it. what a relief!

bots still do exist, just not for lp grinding, and factories will exist as well, most likely, since getting 60 int isnt that hard with jorbonzolla, and getting curiosities isnt hard either, seeing how my village got 5 bears in 1 day, basically some cheap war dummies for the cost of small trouble, but it shouldnt be that game breaking
Failmore

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar