Petition from Russian Community. For Developers

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Petition from Russian Community. For Developers

Postby DeBosh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:06 pm

novaalpha wrote:
DeBosh wrote:We got some kind of proofs, but i cannot show em, cause, you know , i'm pretty much an observer now.

This doesn't make any sense. How does being an observer stop you from presenting evidence?

Because you still have not shown any evidence that all Russians are bot users.
Ah, and btw. You know the case when you have seen something but obligated to keep it to yourlsef? Like not to show an ace in the pocket? Well i'm obligated to keep silence. If,and only if, developers would demand them ,i think some kind of proffs will be shown to them. Otherwise, ignore that phrase for now okay?
Delamore wrote:
hiro wrote:
Delamore wrote:Why are people still throwing around accusations of cheating and botting at this point? Every super power in this game on every world has used exploits of some kind, ranging from tiny to massive and every large power has some people using bots of some form.

this bug have been always here from w1 ..
and seriously u ad in general cant speak about inbalance u have been botting all the day of w4..

If this bug has been here from World 1, anyone who knew of it from then until now and did not report it at some point is to blame rather than those using it this time. So don't try to excuse anything with "this bug have been always here from w1 .."

Thats exactly what i am thinking. Thank you.
Last edited by DeBosh on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DeBosh

Postby iflamberg » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:07 pm

This is related not only to infinite LP exploit. There are lot's of messages on russian HH forum like:
I finished playing yesterday evening somewhere around 3 AM and went to sleep. At the morning I entered game and saw that my personal claim is vanished. Also hearth fires are broken. All my territory and houses are claimed by someone personal (not village) claim and there is a runestone: "get out of here or you will die".

There was q57 water spot.

I'm pity of wasted time. How could they break claim? They could not build, dry, expand with flags and pump with autority village claim for that short time.

By the way. Not me, nor Fedor Sumkin are part of AD. AD are only about 10 players from 300+ russian community.
Regards, Ivan Flamberg.
There are rangers who help people who has been raided. Do they care about justice? Hell, no. They just hide their blood thirst behind white clothes.
iflamberg

Postby Delamore » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:11 pm

DeBosh wrote:
novaalpha wrote:
DeBosh wrote:We got some kind of proofs, but i cannot show em, cause, you know , i'm pretty much an observer now.

This doesn't make any sense. How does being an observer stop you from presenting evidence?

Because you still have not shown any evidence that all Russians are bot users.

No one can show such evidence, this is another case of a large part of the community directing hate towards one single group regardless of how many players or different sub groups are within it. The exact same thing happened with goons.
Delamore

Postby FSumkin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:22 pm

iflamberg wrote:AD are only about 10 players from 300+ russian community.

AD 30-50 players
russian community 700+
Homo homini penis est
FSumkin

Postby novaalpha » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:24 pm

Three key points have been made on Russian Forum.

1) К сведению игроков содом уже в золоте ходят и в крутом шмоте.
(players should know that Sodom already has gold and cool gear)
2) Джорб уменьшает время и колво лп для своих друзей хуесосов
(Jorb is reducing study time and increases LP gain from curiosities for his friends)
3) Кстати, я был твинком на споте 90 земли, где содомиты водили пляски вокруг жорба, а он срал им золотом на землю и уникальными предметами вчера ночью
(I was on alt on q90 soil spot last night, where Sodom members were dancing around Jorb, while he was dropping gold and unique gear on the ground)

If there will be evidence to any of this, then we're in deep shit indeed.
novaalpha

Postby Delamore » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:24 pm

burgingham wrote: The one of us who managed to discover it got a little present from Jorb

Wording like this is just fanning the flames for no reason, you should either be listing the reward (Most likely a worthless cape) or not mention it.

novaalpha wrote:Three key points have been made on Russian Forum.

1) К сведению игроков содом уже в золоте ходят и в крутом шмоте.
(players should know that Sodom already has gold and cool gear)
2) Джорб уменьшает время и колво лп для своих друзей хуесосов
(Jorb is reducing study time and increases LP gain from curiosities for his friends)
3) Кстати, я был твинком на споте 90 земли, где содомиты водили пляски вокруг жорба, а он срал им золотом на землю и уникальными предметами вчера ночью
(I was on alt on q90 soil spot last night, where Sodom members were dancing around Jorb, while he was dropping gold and unique gear on the ground)

If there will be evidence to any of this, then we're in deep shit indeed.

This here is clearly bullshit though, to begin with do you actually see either of the devs actually doing this?
The second point talks about Jorb(Who is of course not the programmer) reducing study time for set characters which would be a ton of effort so certain people could gain slightly more LP.
Then your third point just throws out tons of work for small gains and talks about giving out whatever items they want.

This is clearly bullshit and it should be obvious as such to anyone reading it.
Last edited by Delamore on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delamore

Postby hiro » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:25 pm

well i m saying that because the lp system have been always the same they have changed just how to do them but if u think it s the same from w1 to w5...
novaaalpha burg already said it was a minireward for have been reported the bug ,report critical bug and get ur reward too lol
hiro

Postby Potjeh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:31 pm

You guys can't be serious, right?
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby DeBosh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Potjeh wrote:You guys can't be serious, right?

The truth is out there somwhere, Potjeh. And even if half of this accusations is right- it's a collapse.
DeBosh

Postby iflamberg » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Please don't listen to that Novaalpha. He is not that popular in russian community and quote people who have being in rage.
Sorry for bad English, again it's not my native language.

Edit:
Also.
There are rumors that test servers with new lp system were started around year ago, so some players were well prepaired to changes and were able to develop their characters really fast. Is that true? I think this's unfair to other players! While we discover new curiosities, they already rob our houses and claim resourses.
Last edited by iflamberg on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards, Ivan Flamberg.
There are rangers who help people who has been raided. Do they care about justice? Hell, no. They just hide their blood thirst behind white clothes.
iflamberg

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar