Warning: There are no resurrections in Haven!

General discussion and socializing.

Warning: There are no resurrections in Haven!

Postby jorb » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:10 am

I get a lot of PMs and e-mails from people who, in one way or another, have managed to die in this game. I am not sure if it is the word "death" or "permanent" that the people communicating with me have a hard time understanding, but nevertheless I got an e-mail today that inspired me to start a little collection of reasons that will decidedly not get your recently deceased character resurrected. Think of it as a best-of collection, and may it also serve as a permanent reminder that you will, in fact, not be resurrected, but you may very well find yourself quoted here if you ask to be.

So without further ado, reasons that will not get you resurrected, quoted as I received them:

I was wondering if you guys could restore my character i was swimming when i ran from comp to get my brothers to stop fighting. if you could restore [NAME] id be eternally greatfull
I don't know if this constitutes as a reason for revival, but I was back stabbed by the person I gave my hearth secret to, when I moved away from him because I found a mine nearby. He gave my HS to several other people who then griefed me for days until just today they caught me online trying to build my palisade, lured a bear to my land to demolish everything but my house, then had a high level person come and kill me. I don't know if this betrayal that I'm sure is common enough is reason for revival however maybe if you could punish the person who betrayed me by banning all 3 of his accounts or something?
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to The Inn of Brodgar