I'm back bitches.

General discussion and socializing.

I'm back bitches.

Postby Nila-Hood » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:41 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r5pTv-PET8

(Play this before you read)

I'm back, and I will rise up through the shadows, hunting down my enemies, forging new alliances, walking a thousand miles to overcome my solemn goal that has haunted me for the last few months.

I will climb every mountain, swim every river, dig through any tunnel, and walk down every lonely road to find my realization.

I will not rest until my vengeance apon those who have wronged me is dealt in a swift payload of death and destruction, and repercussions of sorrow.

I will sing my sweet song of victory whilst I crush your skulls with the heel of my boot, triumphant in stance, with victory in my eyes.

I will bring about a new era to the world, an era in which corruption and tyranny will fall, and peace and prosperity will arise, but not before the bloody conquest you will behold, trembling, and too afraid you stop it.

My enemies will tremble before my dark presence, the light of the sun blinding them to my features, I will strike with no fear or mercy, and I will spare no man, woman, he-she or child. No impure person will be left untouched in the coming firestorm.

The time for hiding is over, the time for action is now.

See this face?

This is the face of action!

Now stand with me, honest laborers and soldiers of the hearthlands! Rise up! RIse up against your oppressers, whoever they may be, make them feel the pain they're made you endure, make them feel the sorrow they inflicted apon you!

Show no mercy, for you will recieve none.

Take back the treasures you have lost, take back your lands.

Silence all who would keep your voice down, show them your true power.

Unleash your fury apon the heretic barbarians of old, dominate the lands with pure intentions.

Rise up, and conquer all you see.

For the lands that were once hostile and uninhabited by most, will be your kingdom.

Reign over it with a pure fist, inflicting death and destruction on the old world.

The sky shall turn bright yellow with fire, as the flamming arrows cast down the strongest oppressers you will face on this quest.

Charge with no fear, with death in your eyes, and you will succeed.

Give no quarter, leave nothing in your path.

The old world is ending, but you will bring about it's end sooner than expected.

By undertaking in this holy quest to rid the world of it's old ways, you ensure your passage into the new world.

The new era has begun.
Not acting like a faggot anymore.
Nila-Hood

Re: I'm back bitches.

Postby Kaios » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:49 pm

ur gay
Kaios

Postby DDDsDD999 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:52 pm

ilikeanal
DDDsDD999

Postby dagrimreefah » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:59 pm

No one gives a fuck.
dagrimreefah

Postby LostJustice » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:04 am

"I'm back, and I will rise up through the shadows, hunting down my enemies, forging new alliances, walking a thousand miles to overcome my solemn goal that has haunted me for the last few months.

I will climb every mountain, swim every river, dig through any tunnel, and walk down every lonely road to find my realization.

I will not rest until my vengeance apon those who have wronged me is dealt in a swift payload of death and destruction, and repercussions of sorrow.

I will sing my sweet song of victory whilst I crush your skulls with the heel of my boot, triumphant in stance, with victory in my eyes.

I will bring about a new era to the world, an era in which corruption and tyranny will fall, and peace and prosperity will arise, but not before the bloody conquest you will behold, trembling, and too afraid you stop it.

My enemies will tremble before my dark presence, the light of the sun blinding them to my features, I will strike with no fear or mercy, and I will spare no man, woman, he-she or child. No impure person will be left untouched in the coming firestorm."

Did anyone else notice these oxymorons? I found like 6. ^.^ Also fighting to gain peace isn't the correct way to accomplish that. To me it sounds like your a cold blooded killer out for revenge and not peace. In all out honesty I just show my hospitality to who ever I see and give them what they need whether it be food or some clothes I don't use. But killing innocent people will not help and get yourself killed. If you really want a peace movement get everyone else to show kindness to each other rather then fighting them to control them via violence. You don't want to end up like China with their riots do you?
LostJustice

Postby Nila-Hood » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:06 am

LostJustice wrote: words

I was obviously dramatically trolling, I just give noobies free stuff and then farm.

Edit: Also, nice job on noticing those oxymorons, I put them there on purpose ;o
Nila-Hood

Postby Sarchi » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:57 am

Aha! I believe there is a position awaiting you in the Volksreich.
Sarchi

Postby zmurrell » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:01 am

Nila-Hood wrote: See this face?

That is the face of a fgt!
zmurrell

Postby dagrimreefah » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:13 am

dagrimreefah

Postby Nila-Hood » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:15 am

Ahh... now this is why I love haven and hearth so much.
Nila-Hood

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar