HnH Soon Fellow Wastelanders

General discussion and socializing.

Re: HnH Soon Fellow Wastelanders

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:08 am

Been trying to get a small pc repair business going, but the market is pretty saturated in my area right now. Shops open and close all the time. I'd really rather get into system builds and design, but the competition is stiff there, too, with great companies like CyberBuyPower (well, maybe not great, but solid) and the fact a kid can put together a system nowadays (taught my 10 yo niece how to handle the parts and stick them together, and my teenage son how to design a good system within a budget... now that was a headache).

Anyway, all you fanbois need to take a step back and recognize the ultimate FO fan: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015- ... ottle-caps
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Re: HnH Soon Fellow Wastelanders

Postby HarryDresden » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:22 am

MagicManICT wrote:Been trying to get a small pc repair business going, but the market is pretty saturated in my area right now. Shops open and close all the time. I'd really rather get into system builds and design, but the competition is stiff there, too, with great companies like CyberBuyPower (well, maybe not great, but solid) and the fact a kid can put together a system nowadays (taught my 10 yo niece how to handle the parts and stick them together, and my teenage son how to design a good system within a budget... now that was a headache).

Anyway, all you fanbois need to take a step back and recognize the ultimate FO fan: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015- ... ottle-caps

Git Gud. Not mine, my theme isn't going to be fallout and I detest white light in my builds, but this dude did some clean work. I'll be doing a Black/blue/purple build with some white accents inside, and Green/Blue/Purple/UV lighting.
Yes, I am a Wizard.
loftar wrote: bear fruit is not something I can predict,.

Beborn Beton wrote: "Don't Worry, They Won't Find My Body, I Want You To Know I Found Peace In Another World."
HarryDresden

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar