Coles/Haven Stream

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Haven Stream - Starting TODAY at 4pm EST

Postby jordancoles » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:07 pm

Amanda44 wrote:Was fun, I went to make coffee, came back and you'd finished, lol.

:D

I'm going to try and keep it consistent with the 2 hour block or I'll likely end up playing all night lol

People start leaving around that amount of time anyways

Tomorrow will be hunger grind for str/con and perc, then will hopefully get some nettle gear and combat skills
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Kaios » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:14 pm

I think you should go by PDT. 4 PM in Cali would be 7 PM in Ontario and I think a time like that would work a little better but I understand if you are also basing it on your own availability. (If you started at 6 or 7 rather than 4, I am saying.)
Kaios

Postby jordancoles » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:17 pm

Kaios wrote:I think you should go by PDT. 4 PM in Cali would be 7 PM in Ontario and I think a time like that would work a little better but I understand if you are also basing it on your own availability. (If you started at 6 or 7 rather than 4, I am saying.)

So you're saying 7-9 EST would work better?
I wanted to do 3-5 originally but I'm out of the house around that time normally so I gave myself an hour's worth of buffer room

I could do 7-9 if it might work better... I was trying to make it so the European viewers can be around too
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Kaios » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:19 pm

jordancoles wrote:So you're saying 7-9 EST would work better?
I wanted to do 3-5 originally but I'm out of the house around that time normally so I gave myself an hour's worth of buffer room

I could do 7-9 if it might work better... I was trying to make it so the European viewers can be around too

I think it would, I know it can be next to impossible to find a balance that works best for all timezones though. For me personally I get off work at 5 PM and I am not home until 6 and those in the US have no chance of viewing it at all if they have any school/work going on.
Kaios

Postby Amanda44 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:21 pm

Yeah but then the same applies to the europeans because that is midnight for us, maybe make it an hour, possibly two later, would be 10/11pm for us. Does that incorporate both groups better?
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Kaios » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:24 pm

Amanda44 wrote:Yeah but then the same applies to the europeans because that is midnight for us, maybe make it an hour, possibly two later, would be 10/11pm for us. Does that incorporate both groups better?

Yeah even just an hour or two later would be a significant improvement
Kaios

Postby jordancoles » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:26 pm

Amanda44 wrote:Yeah but then the same applies to the europeans because that is midnight for us, maybe make it an hour, possibly two later, would be 10/11pm for us. Does that incorporate both groups better?

So 5-7 would be like 10-12 for you in the UK?

What about Poland/Ukraine (geography isn't my best subject)

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby jordancoles » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:27 pm

Kaios wrote:

Yeah even just an hour or two later would be a significant improvement

Alright, sounds good.

So I think I'll start at 5pm EST then

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Amanda44 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:28 pm

Yeah, and Poland is an hour ahead of us, so 10pm my time is 11pm there.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Re: Haven Stream - Day 2 Tomorrow at 5pm EST

Postby epicless » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:43 pm

Are you planning to upload the recording somewhere?

The stream time isn't good for my timezone.
Haven and Hearth News, Tutorials and the Stories of My Humble Journey
Epicless' Blog | Epicless' Youtube Channel
epicless

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar