Red's Wagon Trip

General discussion and socializing.

Red's Wagon Trip

Postby RubyRed » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:42 pm

As among the reasons I thought this would be fun to do. I have taken to the road, a wagon a few chests of food to get me started, tools, a dairy cow, and supplies I am picking up as I go. These are the tales of my travels.

After loading my wagon, leaving my island hermitage (with some issues at first go dealing with a raft). About 20 minutes later on the road and I took this pic:

Feeling that I was on my way and that it truly began. I passed a ruin that seemed prety fresh so I nabbed a chair,. two peaces of food for the road and a fishing hook of good quality. Adding the hook to my fishing gear I brought with me. I loaded the few things I took and was off again. A few hours pass and I pass another ruin (takes longer then it likely should since I haft to shop trees down to fit the wagon threw at times). I found this ruin.

Gladly I have been picking up rabbits for bones, skin and food to cook later as I am going. After finding a spot for camp I set it up for the night. Realising I was lacking a pletyfull source of dreams I made 3 dream catchers for my trip. I fully set up camp and tern in for the night. This morning this is how the camp looked.

Likely Sunday ill be posting to days trip, which will have much more details and pics, as it will be a full day of traveling and I am getting more into the swing of snapping pics and saving the, (and editing them). I have a goal atm I am heading to, as I know the basic direction.
RubyRed

Re: Red's Wagon Trip

Postby DarkCristi2 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:48 pm

Are you going somewhere?or just travelling?I might aim to hit a corner of the map until hafen comes
Allan please add detail
DarkCristi2

Postby RubyRed » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:06 pm

I do have a goal in mind at the start, after that I do not know fully.
RubyRed

Postby venatorvenator » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Good luck on your trip Red!

Also please don't say where you're going or post your minimap. We're looking forward to read your adventures here for as long as possible.
Xcom wrote:Most good things last only a short time
venatorvenator

Postby RubyRed » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:45 pm

only a few know where I am going, if I post where I am going right now. It would be since I made it there, even then I delay my posting long enough for me to get to another place. I post things on a day delay at least.
RubyRed

Postby epicless » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:31 am

RubyRed wrote:As among the reasons I thought this would be fun to do. I have taken to the road, a wagon a few chests of food to get me started, tools, a dairy cow, and supplies I am picking up as I go. These are the tales of my travels.

Good luck, Red. Watch out for highwaymen!
Haven and Hearth News, Tutorials and the Stories of My Humble Journey
Epicless' Blog | Epicless' Youtube Channel
epicless

Postby van__persie » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:10 pm

Oooops, this trip has been completed! =\
van__persie

Postby mvgulik » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:36 pm

O dear.
Seems you left some deadly clues to your location.
mvgulik

Postby RubyRed » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:59 pm

well that ends that, all i did was walk across some claimed land, anything I took was in unclaimed. So idk how that happened. But all well, gues its over.
RubyRed

Postby Comodo » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:05 am

RubyRed wrote:well that ends that, all i did was walk across some claimed land, anything I took was in unclaimed. So idk how that happened. But all well, gues its over.

RubyRed more like EmeraldGreen, cause you were green the whole time
Comodo

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar