Just Died.

General discussion and socializing.

Just Died.

Postby NeonTheCoder » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:45 am

Welp, just died to a bear when I thought I was at a safe distance in my boat.... So I don't want to play till I guess H&H2 comes out the August 21st update. So what game should I play to kill time till then? I really don't want to start a new character especially since I can't get to my corpse because I died in a boat just off of shallow waters.
NeonTheCoder

Re: Just Died.

Postby the_portals » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:02 am

Unless your boat is more than 13 tiles out of the shallows, you should be able to reach it even with a fresh alt with 10 constitution
I was in the Northern Army once and you can never take that from me
the_portals

Postby infectedking » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:51 am

NeonTheCoder wrote:Welp, just died to a bear when I thought I was at a safe distance in my boat.... So I don't want to play till I guess H&H2 comes out

That sounds like the general noob comment on the forum ever since the annoucement, fail once and "nope haz 2 w8 4 hafen".

What if you stay noob even then?
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby NeonTheCoder » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:08 am

Well I have been playing for a while now, and since the update is less than a month away and they are going to wipe the world then (Presumably) it's not like I can get much done until then.
NeonTheCoder

Postby the_portals » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:10 am

This world will actually run alongside the new world 8 for some time, so picking up where you left off won't be such a bad idea
I was in the Northern Army once and you can never take that from me
the_portals

Postby infectedking » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:20 am

NeonTheCoder wrote:Well I have been playing for a while now, and since the update is less than a month away and they are going to wipe the world then (Presumably) it's not like I can get much done until then.

What do you classify as "A while"?
Also Post stat sheet?

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
infectedking

Postby NeonTheCoder » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:08 am

I had level 30 INT, level 25 PERC, 25 Strength, 20 Explore, 20 Survival, 10 Cooking, 20 Unarmed, 15 MM, Full Change, Full Industrial, Half Life (3, lol). can't remember much else but I had decent equipment as well.
NeonTheCoder

Postby Ninijutsu » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:24 am

Let me tell you something buddy. If this death is discouraging to you, then you're gonna fucking HATE haven 2. This is the heart and soul of the core experience of Haven - dying and dying and dying and dying, and starting over. If dying bothers you then it's not the game for you.
Of another era.
Ninijutsu

Postby infectedking » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:56 am

Ninijutsu wrote:Let me tell you something buddy. If this death is discouraging to you, then you're gonna fucking HATE haven 2.

This should serve as a reminder to all those who have died similar ways and quit.
THIS IS A PERAM-DEATH GAME, you screw up, you die, you lose char.

To higher up players who see that someone with less than 50 is ANY stat dies and posts about how they're "quitting till hafen". It seems a bit annoying.

infectedking

Postby Amanda44 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:08 am

NeonTheCoder wrote:Welp, just died to a bear when I thought I was at a safe distance in my boat.... So I don't want to play till I guess H&H2 comes out the August 21st update. So what game should I play to kill time till then? I really don't want to start a new character especially since I can't get to my corpse because I died in a boat just off of shallow waters.

Play H1Z1 .... it will get you well used to dying .... :lol:
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar