W7 Accomplishments

General discussion and socializing.

Re: W7 Accomplishments

Postby Comodo » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:49 pm

dafels wrote:
LadyV wrote:
dafels wrote:such a shame, playing for whole world and haven't achieved anything in game.

I achieved what I wanted to achieve. I play the game for me, not anyone else. So measuring myself against others has little importance to me. I'd rather be happy than chase after others. :D

I was targeting that towards comodo lol
not going to judge people's personal achievements.

I achieved more than you did :D
Comodo

Postby dafels » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:50 pm

Comodo wrote:
dafels wrote:
I achieved more than you did :D

sure, tell me more :lol:
dafels

Postby Yasuo » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:19 pm

shubla wrote:https://youtu.be/jcpqQIJQRa8
Not all pics that i have, most of early and late world pics missing.
I bet no one is gonna watch it to the end

great vide0 <3 dat music in background
Yasuo

Postby Dzedajus » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:06 pm

built my own village
Dzedajus

Postby slipper » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:39 pm

I still haven't managed to find gold. :cry:
slipper

Postby Sennsei » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:15 am

Dzedajus wrote:built my own village

and have everything top quality.
Sennsei

Postby Eemerald » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:44 am

to be honest world 7 dragged a hell of a long time. But I guess my accomplishments have always been around building a village and seeing where it leads. Each world it's been different and interesting, but what I guess matters to me is that it functions and succeeds, and apart from the raid a few weeks back, we've always been lucky not to be targeted endlessly with attacks, although people have tried, most don't feel a massive urge to push it, which is nice!

I guess something I'm proud of is the people whove continuously stayed alongside me world after world. Thash and Jon, who were first in EC in world 5 and been every since. People like Lady V and Phaen who may not always be in EC but have been in and out and support me. xcom and ramo's crazy ass ideas, half of which xcom has attempted to explain in his mad scientist ways and rarely gets to finish what he says :D and everyone whose been a part of EC and contributed something, helped, built, spent their time on improving the town, the support from people in Malachite, and other towns, even the raiders who were nice enough after the raid to leave the town be to at least get things fixed up and those who helped when we were in trouble and needed that support.

Here's to Hafen...if it gets started on time:P

May open up the town in a few days for party, if people are up for it:)
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby spawningmink » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:47 am

Eemerald wrote:to be honest world 7 dragged a hell of a long time. But I guess my accomplishments have always been around building a village and seeing where it leads. Each world it's been different and interesting, but what I guess matters to me is that it functions and succeeds, and apart from the raid a few weeks back, we've always been lucky not to be targeted endlessly with attacks, although people have tried, most don't feel a massive urge to push it, which is nice!

I guess something I'm proud of is the people whove continuously stayed alongside me world after world. Thash and Jon, who were first in EC in world 5 and been every since. People like Lady V and Phaen who may not always be in EC but have been in and out and support me. xcom and ramo's crazy ass ideas, half of which xcom has attempted to explain in his mad scientist ways and rarely gets to finish what he says :D and everyone whose been a part of EC and contributed something, helped, built, spent their time on improving the town, the support from people in Malachite, and other towns, even the raiders who were nice enough after the raid to leave the town be to at least get things fixed up and those who helped when we were in trouble and needed that support.

this will be my first EC party....i hope im invited :3
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Eemerald » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:56 am

spawningmink wrote:
Eemerald wrote:to be honest world 7 dragged a hell of a long time. But I guess my accomplishments have always been around building a village and seeing where it leads. Each world it's been different and interesting, but what I guess matters to me is that it functions and succeeds, and apart from the raid a few weeks back, we've always been lucky not to be targeted endlessly with attacks, although people have tried, most don't feel a massive urge to push it, which is nice!

this will be my first EC party....i hope im invited :3

yes, sadly im probably not going to be around on the last couple of days, but town can be opened up for anyone else who wants to come:)
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby ElGato » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:01 am

W7 Accomplishment #1 -
Play less than a week.
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar