W7 Accomplishments

General discussion and socializing.

Re: W7 Accomplishments

Postby spawningmink » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:05 pm

So emerald what do you think about opening it today?
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Eemerald » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:55 pm

spawningmink wrote:
Eemerald wrote:
spawningmink wrote:may i suggest you open to tomorrow? also what will be some cool things to check out? will there be a lunch? free gear droping? crafter party? ramones skull give away? ;)

ummm...u wanna do the party planning?:P cause I wasn't really planning no games and activities since it seems most end up finding their own entertainment.....

id say a feast would be good and maybe some party gifts

gifts? did you miss the thread where we got raided?!
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby Eemerald » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:56 pm

epicless wrote:
Eemerald wrote:May open up the town in a few days for party, if people are up for it:)

I'd be up for an end-of-the-world party. Preferably without too much violence, but history does tend to repeat itself.

we live and we hope...and that hope tends to be dashed pretty damn quickly!

but i'll make sure someone posts a thread when doors open for people :)
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby Hourai_Chimes » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:19 am

Eemerald wrote:gifts? did you miss the thread where we got raided?!

which is weird considering who was the one that did most of the ec trashing (◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)Ψ
You laugh at me because I am different. I laugh at you because you are all the same.
Hourai_Chimes

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:14 am

my accomplishment was killing some old fag for no reason XDDDDDDDDDDd shit was so good the guy was like GODDAYNMIT MAN DSONT DO IT and i ended his whole career
ChildhoodObesity

Postby DDDsDD999 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:20 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:my accomplishment was killing some old fag for no reason XDDDDDDDDDDd shit was so good the guy was like GODDAYNMIT MAN DSONT DO IT and i ended his whole career

His time was up, your time was now. xD
DDDsDD999

Postby latenote » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:56 pm

I haven't played long but I think I got a pretty good experience. I didn't do any pvp combat as it doesn't interest me.

1: My first characters died to a boar, running out of stamina swimming across a river, pulling hair from some weird cow thing and I didn't quit.
2: I joined a village.
3: I managed to get a group of 2 year+ high level/high geared guys to travel across the map to kill my miner and farmer.
4: I used the food/curios of a Russian and/or Ukrainian base (which I had previously mined into), to make the children of my miner and farmer even better than before in just a week. Like, I have large chests of this crazy cheese that gives over 250 strength FEP :o Not bad considering I've never tamed any animal or made cheese myself.
5: I made my own village with no members other than myself. It was just for warping wood underground more than anything.
6: I went for drinks with 2 girls during the time spent playing. The first girl was quite awful but the second girl was really lovely, she had the best smile.
7: Recently tried my hand at silk farming. Nothing serious, just 8 cupboards; got a q97 silk cloth from the last cycle thanks to a nearby q113 mulberry tree.

The only things I wanted to do but didn't manage were to find gold (found all ore up to silver though), and find and defeat a troll in the mines. But mining gets boring when you're doing it solo due to the wood requirement.
latenote

Postby Bearwoman » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:44 pm

I made a girl cry.

Bearwoman

World 7 Secrets and Accomplishments Revealed

Postby Gemini » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:42 pm

Hello everyone, we had a topic at the end of last world like this but I dont see one yet.

I thought it would be fun for everyone to post their ending stats/gear and who had the best resource nodes etc etc. or maybe secret base locations? underground operations or maybe prized skull collection pics?

Here is Itsy Bitsy Camp:

My stats:
My Forager:
GingerBreadMan:
MarshMallowMan:
Cantoo (backup alt farmer):
RaggetyMan (alt forager):

Our best animals:

Our best Nodes: soil 90, feldspar 75, water 63, clay 52
Gemini

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar