Pixel Armies

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Pixel Armies

Postby Loopoo » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:18 pm

Fluffy wrote:Loopoo, that's a nice thought that would be really good in real life, except for the fact that not everybody can see the sense in that. Since humanity is plagued with religion, they believe it IS a must to kill people. Afterall, they want their 72 virgins :lol:

On topic I suggest you make some sort of island map. A really wide map with a bunch of different islands, and one in the middle with a large mountain/inactive volcano(or even active). I would join that for sure.

Wow, that would be awesome. Then we could have harvesting, like cutting down trees. And we could advance and start building ships. We'd also have to mine rock to make forts.

If I make the map, would all you guys wanna join? I dunno how good it'll look though, but i'll give it a shot.

So, big islands (continents) where one person spawns, surrounded by sea. Each island has some resources, but there are unmanned islands that contain other resources that would help you out. I know this is deviating from picture wars, but at least it'll give us some sort of objective. Getting an iron ore deposit to make weapons, use weapons to secure more islands. It'd eventually lead to trading, and even warfare.
Loopoo

Postby Fluffy » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Exactly what era would this be again >.>
Your ad here
Fluffy

Postby Loopoo » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Medieval, with a bit of renaissance boats and exploration tools. Also, it'd have magic in it. Make it more interesting and fun.
Loopoo

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar