Re: Pixel Armies

Postby Agarrett » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:41 pm

Declare
Agarrett

Postby Agarrett » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:32 pm

http://i.imgur.com/JLyqJ.png

Changes:

-Project (Portal) rooms have been hollowed out.

-Scout looks over CG62's base.

-Cave modified more.

-Message received on soldiers hand held radios "armed...plane...your position...harm"

-High council is not disturbed and they infer:

1. The message was not meant for them, they only picked up traces.

2. The message was extremely garbled, therefore a communications tower must be built.

-Major fixes of Jfloyd, who made pretty much everything outside of my base get messed up, including windows, people, and rooms. (I forgive you)
-Communications tower built on wall (No surprise there) that can detect even the faintest of signals across the planet.

-Ice is smoothed greatly and a metal coating has been placed over ice to prevent accidents.
Agarrett

Postby CG62 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:55 pm

Declare.

Edit:

Shit, half of my outside supports are gone. My turn's gonna take a little bit longer because of that.
=======

http://imgur.com/JS3N3.png

Changes:
-Called back the recon plane for refueling
-Destroyed the original Recon-plane hangar, built a larger one underneath the Large Hangar
-Built a "Science" Room, complete with a vat of unidentifiable generic green goop that's totally not the zombie virus
-Erected a Christmas tree in the cafeteria. Sorry Jews.
-Repaired all of my outer supports/doors :evil:
-Created an elevator inside of the large hangar. The elevator is a slab of the runway that lowers down into the smaller hangar.
CG62

Postby maltmaker » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Declare

---------------------------------------------
http://imgur.com/FpUpb.png
---------------------------------------------

Using supplies from Aggarette, Red retrofits the presidential blimp into a Diplomatic room/ Communications relay. plans to launch above the mountains in order to send and recieve coherent messages begin. President educates two workers and turn them into diplomats and prepare them for on duty at the diplomatic room.

Project "U" 4/10ths complete.
barracks/medical ward complete.
continued digging beneath the mountain.
engineer figures best way to get past mountain is under or over it, and recommends building small portable hovercraft.
begin planning Power plant to be used in conjunction with project "U"; tunnel is for possible locations.
demolished broken dish and built radio tower in its place.
also raised the roof
maltmaker

Postby sikgamer » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:49 am

I see a lot of these 'pixel wars' in Facepunch, but they usually all either fall dead within 2 pages or newbies start arguing and ruin it.

There also used to be a dedicated site for this (http://www.picture-wars.com), but it suddenly went down and hasn't been seen since. Some people suspect it was hacked and destroyed because some people claim seeing weird shit on the site the day it went down, others say the owner just took it down. It was a popular forum though.
EDIT: I found a temporary forum which was set up after the main picture-wars site crashed, here it is: htttp://picturewars.freeforums.org
sikgamer

Postby Loopoo » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:56 pm

Sikgamer, you've got it figured out. It was fun for a while, but now it's just getting tedious. Especially when I have to make everything in proportion to 1x2 humans...which is difficult. No weapons, no armoury, really hard to make life-size vehicles.
Loopoo

Postby Agarrett » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:56 pm

He has it figured out for you. You did one turn and got bored, while most of us have done 8 or 9 turns, I'm personally having a blast, this is one of the best things I've ever done on a forum. If you don't want to play anymore, just please declare, move all your guys away, then leave your base, saying that your men found the area to not be worth the trouble, just for the sake of the cheesy story line.
Agarrett

Postby Loopoo » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Agarrett wrote:He has it figured out for you. You did one turn and got bored, while most of us have done 8 or 9 turns, I'm personally having a blast, this is one of the best things I've ever done on a forum. If you don't want to play anymore, just please declare, move all your guys away, then leave your base, saying that your men found the area to not be worth the trouble, just for the sake of the cheesy story line.

<3 sorry.

Agarett, please feel free to show your almighty power on my feeble civilization. Let it be a warning to all other nations to be wary of your power.

IE: Blow me up.
Loopoo

Postby maltmaker » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:03 pm

i too am having fun, and want someone to declare so i myself can declare.
maltmaker

Postby CG62 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:59 pm

I'd declare, but I'm busy with the whole 15th Birthday thing.

CHOCOLATE CAKE AND HOOKERS!!!1!11!!!!
CG62

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar